**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Champions for 2020

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
With quite a few new Marvel properties coming next year who do you think could be some champions we will see next year.

Movies Coming Soon:

Black Widow (May 1 2020)
The Eternals (November 6 2020)

TV Shows Coming Soon:

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier (late 2020)

Leave your thoughts about who we could see and when you think we will see them.

I'm personally hoping we get Baron Zemo.

Comments

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

With quite a few new Marvel properties coming next year who do you think could be some champions we will see next year.

Movies Coming Soon:

Black Widow (May 1 2020)
    The Eternals (November 6 2020)

TV Shows Coming Soon:

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier (late 2020)

Leave your thoughts about who we could see and when you think we will see them.

I'm personally hoping we get Baron Zemo.

Your forgetting Morbius film in july and Venom 2 in october
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Korvac, Adam Warlock, Phil coulson, Inhumans, Tombstone, Sandman, Chameleon, machinesmith, Goliath, and others
  • Options
    Sooo how long until this discussion gets closed
  • Options
    Well it has now been open for three days.
  • Options
    Congratulations
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★

I’m just hoping for squirrel girl

She’s way to OP
  • Options

I want someone really low key and unspectacular that suddenly ends up being a god tier champ.

Give me Peggy Carter or even better:

J. JONAH JAMESON!

J. Jonah Jameson frames you as his sp3 where he reveals your weakness or secret identity.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Korvac, Adam Warlock, Phil coulson, Inhumans, Tombstone, Sandman, Chameleon, machinesmith, Goliath, and others

Sandman seems like a fun addition, in terms of having some unique abilities.

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Red Guardian, the bad guy in the Black Widow movie, is an obvious one. I have no idea what his powers or abilities are. And some subset of the Eternals will be added later in the year, certainly.
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

Red Guardian, the bad guy in the Black Widow movie, is an obvious one. I have no idea what his powers or abilities are. And some subset of the Eternals will be added later in the year, certainly.

Really? I thought it was supposed to be Taskmaster being the bad guy in Black Widow movie.
    Red Guardian could be interesting tho.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Spiderman 2099 is a shoe in.
  • Options
    LeovaMLeovaM Posts: 37
    I am pretty sure, based on Kabams history of champ adding, we will get Black Widow (The Movie), Taskmaster (The Movie) (he is confirmed as the villain in Black Widow), Captain America (Sam Wilson), and also Winter Soldier (TV Series).
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★

Since the additions of Sabretooth and Omega Red, I’ve been craving another of Wolverine’s (lesser known) rogues. Cyber!

With his adamantium grafted skin he would be immune to bleed, armor break/shatter, incinerate, and give him some built in Crit resistance.

He emits a narcotic poison from the tips of his claws, so how about a very potent, short duration + stacking Neurotoxin on his claw strikes. Or maybe instead of Neurotoxin, it could be a Hallucinogenic, which would invert controls and reduce AAR 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    LeovaM said:

I am pretty sure, based on Kabams history of champ adding, we will get Black Widow (The Movie), Taskmaster (The Movie) (he is confirmed as the villain in Black Widow), Captain America (Sam Wilson), and also Winter Soldier (TV Series).

I think TM is gonna be a chick this time around.
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Looking out for QUICKSILVER
  • Options
    GhOsT_DoG_78GhOsT_DoG_78 Posts: 44
    Why did we never get a Stormbreaker Thor? :/ ...or how about fat Thor with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir? :D
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★

Why did we never get a Stormbreaker Thor? :/ ...or how about fat Thor with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir? :D

I’d much prefer a Lebowski Thor to Infinity Thor 😎
  • Options
    Thank you for the suggestions! However, we have a very active and open thread about listing what characters you'd like to see! You can comment on it HERE.
This discussion has been closed.