**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue Carina's Mission in the Battlerealm in Act 6 Chapter 3!

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    loader187 said:

I saw how much energy is to be used but how many paths are there per quests. I am sorry if I missed this.

3 energy per node, 30 nodes per path, 540 energy total. 540/90 = 6
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 198 ★★
    good luck getting the Legend guys!) o:)
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I hope this is not delayed by the bugs. This is the only thing I am looking forward to.

Yeah that would be unfortunate. I’ve got high hopes that it’ll be much better than 6.2.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Good luck to everyone today! Have fun!
    Its usually noon for my time zone (Central Time Zone)
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Is 6.3 still coming out today with all the issues that have gone on? @Kabam Miike
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I’m so ducking eager to do this. COME ON SEND ME BRING IT ON

UNITS SAVED
    POTIONS STACKED
    A SWORD DAY
    A RED DAY
    TILL THE SUN RISES

(ROHIRRIM HORN)

PELENOR FIELDS VIOLIN 🎻

• jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    Is it still going to be released on time ?
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Wondering what kind of 6.3 completion deal will be offered. 6.2 was meh but the 6.1 offer was pretty decent.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

Wondering what kind of 6.3 completion deal will be offered. 6.2 was meh but the 6.1 offer was pretty decent.

Probably those awakening gems that people wanted as rewards.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Kabam is selling act 6.3 specific boosts now smh
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Man, I'm really disappointed at how this boost system is being implemented. Unless you want to fork over units you basically need to use the boosts perfectly.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

I was about to buy a couple of Odins for the legend's run, but seems pretty impossible and narrows my chances to be successfull. Wish I had him.

It literally just came out. Give it a few weeks before the legends run. Alternate counters will surely come out. A lot of players such as myself are still at work so we don't have legitimate input yet but will shortly.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

So basically if one does not have Symbiote Supreme your Legend's Run is out of the question.

For the medusa? I absolutely rolled her with Nick Fury. Didnt even make it out of decoy phase
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Is Cap not taking damage after the shield falls off a bug or intended?
  • CharChar Posts: 35
    edited November 2019
    Hmm... 6.3.3 map scouting... This seems a bit unfair, put a poison immune champion into Acid Wash, which in turn you’d do the ENTIRE fight at 10% attack power. Not looking forward to it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Char said:

Hmm... 6.3.3 map scouting... This seems a bit unfair, put a poison immune champion into Acid Wash, which in turn you’d do the ENTIRE fight at 10% attack power. Not looking forward to it.

Lol.... read... mysterio’s.... bio.... before... complaining...
    edited November 2019
    xNig said:

Char said:

Ok mister I know all abilities... which spider verse or armor breaker also inflicts poison besides King Groot. Wait, are you telling me to do this fight with KG?! Haha thanks I needed that joke today.
  • VerreauxVerreaux Posts: 39
    Char said:

xNig said:

Char said:

Ok mister I know all abilities... which spider verse or armor breaker also inflicts poison besides King Groot. Wait, are you telling me to do this fight with KG?! Haha thanks I needed that joke today.
    I saw this fight as well and I'm pretty sure there are only two counters. King Groot and Man-Thing. Only other option is to do the fight with 90% reduced damage. Might be time to finally bring out the good old 6 star king groot...
    Sure. Thanks for nothing.

Char said:

@Char try to use the boosts which are made specifically for 6.3 (in this case Valtorr's Touch with a mystic champ)
    Thank you for the suggestion!