**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just check out my meh tier 6* luck πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ™πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Psylocke& doc oc are great champs
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    But rest is meh πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109 β˜…
    Bro at least your not so annoying about it like so many other people. All anybody does is complain but kudos to you πŸ˜βœŒπŸ½πŸ€™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291 β˜…
    If they give 6* Awakening gem in calendar for instance, there are there so awesome champions I mean Aegon and that Void , who knowns, that would be a really nice compensation B)
  • TheoncomingstormTheoncomingstorm Posts: 98 β˜…
    NCB_pt said:

If they give 6* Awakening gem in calendar for instance, there are there so awesome champions I mean Aegon and that Void , who knowns, that would be a really nice compensation B)

Aegon needs a high sig level, so an awakening gem alone wouldn’t suffice. And it’ll probably take a while for 6* sig stones to be regularly available like the 5* one. I’d say Void is a better choice since he only needs the awakening to activate fear the void
  • J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 273 β˜…β˜…

Bruh
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 β˜…β˜…
    At least a few semi-useful. I have 6* Aegon too (along with duped 5/65). He starts to hit pretty hard at 20-30 hits, has tenacity and unstoppable vs evade in that combo range as well as strong bleed sp2 and decent stun on sp3. I'd imagine with that many 6* he has no real chance of being anything but arena points on your roster though.
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94 β˜…
    edited November 2019
    Psylocke is definitely a good pull, and doctor oct is great too. There’s been plenty of times where psylocke has been the one to save the day for me. Also not that popular of an opinion but yellow jacket is pretty good too, obviously he’s no god tier champ but nice crits and damage from power sting, & a good synergy for wasp. A four star yellow jacket used to be my go to champ before i had any 5 stars and ive always thought he was a little underrated. That rhino, hulk buster, and civil warrior tho would have made me rage quit 😭