**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 6* Roster

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Turned LVL 60 a month or two ago, great achievement gave me the satisfaction of not getting anymore level up rewards(sarcasm).

Pulled my latest 6* Juggs a few days ago. Feel kabam have kabamed me because apart from 1 6* i dont like the others. x

Apologies as im not in a alliance, thats due to the fact im very picky

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    For those 6* I see 6 out of 8 who range from decent to amazing
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Lv 60 one-two months ago and 8x6*.. wow

I’ve turned lv 60 maybe half an year ago and still got only 1x6*
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

Turned LVL 60 a month or two ago, great achievement gave me the satisfaction of not getting anymore level up rewards(sarcasm).

Pulled my latest 6* Juggs a few days ago. Feel kabam have kabamed me because apart from 1 6* i dont like the others. x

Apologies as im not in a alliance, thats due to the fact im very picky

Your point for creating the eleventeenth post about 6* rosters being?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You may only have 1 great champ but you have one of the best, I’d say it’s better to have 1 amazing the others meh rather than a bunch of good but not great champs
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I have no 6* champs, so whos roster is worse now?
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Hardly an end game player as you proclaimed, while judging others for not being one.

And I guess picky is a nice way of saying alliance-jumper, so I’ve been told on a certain Line group 🤔.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    That 1 Domino is worth sooo many other useless champs. I'll gladly take that roster. These are 6 stars. Top stars in the game. You got a long term one of the best champ. You should be mighty happy.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    You have Domino, stop complaining