**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First time uncollected completion of this EQ

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★

"
Not bad for my first Attempt on uncollected didn't use revives at all till i faced Dr.Doom. As for others Kang was an easy kill and so was Mr.Fantastic. Anhilius i am simply bad at fighting him died after a few attempts so used she Hulk to get the slow on him and the fight became normal after that.
Red Skull was tricky with that silly autoblock of his. Dr.Doom was my toughest fight in this eq but after i learnt to dodge his sp1 it became a lot easier. Not bad for a recent uncollected player i held off doing uncollected Eqs due to being stuck on 5.3.
After months I cleared the mystic path it was absolutely brutal for me only tech, science, cosmic, skill and mutant path left for my single run so i can take on 5.4 and also take on that Ultron boss.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Nicely done on your first UCEQ completion. Doom is annoying af Imo. Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Midnite93 congrats. Doom is the hardest fight in uncollected in ages.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Debating on 100% exploration of this EQ if i can

Definitely bro get those 6* shards, i explored 100% the first time I unlocked UC
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Nope. The hardest fight was Vision Aarkus on an Android
    "on an android" is neither here nor there. Some people have no trouble with androids and Aarkus was easy. Doom isn't bad but at least he made me figure out how to fight him.
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

*Nameless Thanos joined the chat*
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

Nope. The hardest fight was Vision Aarkus on an Android
    I am on Android too and Aarkus wasnt that bad i think.
    That eq was my first 100% uc actually.

This month i think im only sticking too completion and aim the rest of the month to explore act 3.
    Doom has me more frustrated than nearly Nameless Thanos had.
  • Options
    Thi101 said:

*Nameless Thanos joined the chat*
    I didn't say he was the hardest ever lol. He isn't even that hard. Just harder than the recent string of bosses you could beat without bothering to figure out the nodes or how to fight them.