**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would like to be able to sell 5-star champions?

I sure would like to: "Build YOUR Ultimate Team of Champions"

Who would like to be able to sell 5-star champions? 145 votes

YES
20%
Spity68PhantomStarrSpurgeon14Archdemon_HugooTO_BeatzLittle_Crocodili29idresusfRakeYoungAleorZiMMaNiAJaws32zxUltra8529XN0nameXLOUISIANIMAL225FrostResistanceÆgon0710Wade420wilson69Too_qikcoa02 29 votes
NO
77%
DNA3000GroundedWisdomSiliyoHaji_SaabWorld EaterTimone147RaganatorAce_03Nick_Caine_32Jwallace25dr_nish777TerraFoxhero007ThereticJim0172Isman1998Uncle_Fatty_247MikeyBoi69Lvernon15Brandonmballou 112 votes
UNDECIDED
2%
SecondSkrillerKobster84Darkudorago72493TheSaith 4 votes

Comments

• Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    NO

There'd be effectively no benefit in that.

Not selling them:
    - dupes (shards, iso, etc.)
    - arena points
    - possible buffs/reworks
    - gates in special events

Selling them:
    - a tiny amount of 6* shards

Am I overlooking something?

Agreed. The little bit of shards you get won't be worth it.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    NO

Not selling them:
    - arena points
    - possible buffs/reworks

Selling them:

People who don't want to look at a 5* KK every day. These people cant take a hit, so they whine about it.
  • PhantomStarrPhantomStarr Posts: 54
    YES

Not selling them:
    - arena points
    - possible buffs/reworks

Selling them:

Mostly, I am just picky about who I want to collect, lol. Dupes are rare anyway. I agree with the arena points. Buffs and reworks - maybe, and gates can be met by other champs, right?
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    NO
    I already regret selling 1 4* champion a long time ago,I don't want to accidentally sell a 5*....
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    NO
    No.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    NO
    Don't sell champions. Look at class trip gate requirements for reasons why you shouldn't even sell a three or two star.
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    NO
    I'm all for selling 4 stars and down but 5 stars are extremely useful in all areas of the game now when I get 150 5 stars I might change my mind
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    NO
    Let's be honest nobody would sell a 5*
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    NO

• Tireck20Tireck20 Posts: 29
    NO
    You sell a hulkbuster 5* to get 6* shards, you open the crystal and get hulkbuster 6* hahahaha

no, no and no, some players asking the same, they dont will active option to sell 5* :) enjoy the game
    more benefit in the future keeping the champ than selling it

Some reason why people want to sell to champions is because they want to finish a game in 3-6 months or less, today's games are to finish the content in a day, a week or a maximum of a month, this game It is not to finish it at that time, except if you buy many deals with $ and you get many champions, but this game is to finish the content step by step, and I like that.

Sorry for my english
    YES
    Tireck20 said:

You sell a hulkbuster 5* to get 6* shards, you open the crystal and get hulkbuster 6* hahahaha

no, no and no, some players asking the same, they dont will active option to sell 5* :) enjoy the game
    more benefit in the future keeping the champ than selling it

Some reason why people want to sell to champions is because they want to finish a game in 3-6 months or less, today's games are to finish the content in a day, a week or a maximum of a month, this game It is not to finish it at that time, except if you buy many deals with $ and you get many champions, but this game is to finish the content step by step, and I like that.

Sorry for my english

I love the game too! My intent is not to advance my summoner, but just to only keep the champs I want, ... so no real good reason, ha ha. Thanks for the incite.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    NO
    This game has enough problems already. I don't want the Support Team tied up all the time because someone somehow sold the wrong champ. The few rare instances a person would seriously want to sell a 5* champ dont outweigh the problems the feature would cause.
    YES
    Thanks to all for the feedback - it was very enlightening. All of your input has given me a new perspective of the game, and I sincerely appreciate the discussion. If I knew how to close this thread, I would, but suffice it to say that I will not be posting any more about selling 5* champs!

EXCELSIOR!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    NO

Not selling them:
    - arena points
    - possible buffs/reworks

Selling them:

Mostly, I am just picky about who I want to collect, lol. Dupes are rare anyway. I agree with the arena points. Buffs and reworks - maybe, and gates can be met by other champs, right?
    dupes are not rare, unless you have a small roaster which you are trying to do. The larger the roaster the more dupes you get. You are hurting yourself majorly by selling 5*s, and I am not sure the increased support burden of reps needing to undue accidental deletes are worth that.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    NO

Thanks to all for the feedback - it was very enlightening. All of your input has given me a new perspective of the game, and I sincerely appreciate the discussion. If I knew how to close this thread, I would, but suffice it to say that I will not be posting any more about selling 5* champs!

EXCELSIOR!

you can ping a mod to do it in pm typically.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,782 ★★★★★
    All those who voted "No", don't really understand why Kabam will not let us sell 5* in the first place...
  • HC_BossHC_Boss Posts: 34
    Don’t sell any champ as when you dupe and in time you will dupe you’ll get shards for the higher up crystal but by all means for those who sell champions your progress will be a lot slower will result in having to play for lower tier ally’s giving lower rewards in result means your not progressing in the game
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    NO
    In fact they should remove the ability to sell even 2,3,4*s.
  • YES
    The game needs to allow sale of five-star champions, PERIOD. It would be consistent with how the game is currently configured--you can sell any other champion to get the next level of shard crystals... Also, for you "collectors" out there, guess what, there's more than one philosophy to play the game, BUT, there's only ONE way to actually play the game, five on your team max. So, some folks just want, to build the best five champion team they can, and you currently can't do that... I have seven five-star TECH champions, but not a single six-star champion. I'd love to be able to sell six of those five star techs to get more six-star shards. C'mon, KABAM, make the game better for everyone!!!
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    I mean I have an 5* Antman, not great
    But you have to work with what you have .
    Selling is going to hurt long down the road
    YES

All those who voted "No", don't really understand why Kabam will not let us sell 5* in the first place...

can you tell me more about this?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,782 ★★★★★

Sure. The reason why Kabam will not let us sell 5* is that it would dramatically increase the shards available for 6*s, which in turn would boost the people's progression. And that's exactly what selling 4*s champs (that don't mean anything for one's current progression and are not used anyway) does. Provided that you sell at least 3/30 and not lower ranks.
  • Jaws32zxJaws32zx Posts: 41
    YES
    Or exchange 3 for a dungeon/ nexus crystal
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    NO

Sure. The reason why Kabam will not let us sell 5* is that it would dramatically increase the shards available for 6*s, which in turn would boost the people's progression. And that's exactly what selling 4*s champs (that don't mean anything for one's current progression and are not used anyway) does. Provided that you sell at least 3/30 and not lower ranks.
    For most players an awakened 5* champ at rank 5 is better than a 6* champ. They also gain power faster than a 6* champ does. So how would selling 5* champs, which is the main source of 6* shards, help progression?