**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Aq rewards broken [Merged Threads]

NinjaTucNinjaTuc Posts: 58
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Hi still not received rewards for completing aq and just had a joke of rewards handed out please can we get som
e information on this

Comments

• NinjaTucNinjaTuc Posts: 58

• spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 138
    Our day 5 honor bonus was not added to our points or event score. We should have received the 33,000 milestone rewards but did not. Our honor points did not change between day 4 and day 5 even though we ran an unique modifier.
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    edited November 2019
    Hey there,
    Not sure if it's just us, but we got the reward for the Milestones and it's badly wrong.

• spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 138

• Pudge008Pudge008 Posts: 39

Always a fun time. Aq rewards are super broken right now.
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    We hit 140 Million - cleared Map 5 every day.

Rewards email had 4 Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragments in it.

BROKEN. FIX THIS.
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 383
    We did 4 out of the 5 possible master modifiers and only got these honor rewards

• Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 383

• Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★

What a great added feature. Any chance you lot can do something that works correctly?
    @Kabam Vydious thank you for your help look forward to hearing back about this
  • AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
    Wat kind of ish is this @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • DutchP1DutchP1 Posts: 14
    Day 5 AQ rewards haven't been distributed either as far as I can tell. Honor points and I believe bonus points haven't been added to the score as well.
  • EngjellssonEngjellsson Posts: 12
    edited November 2019
    Week without a bug seems to be a week lost. We got 3600 t2a instead of milestone 13. Also out total score is wrong. We should have reached 375M (and have only 364M). It's demotivating
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I’m more concerned with my champs still being locked
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    We did a different modifier every day on map 7x5 but have only received honor reward 12. That should have been top honor reward. It looks like the third bg every day didn’t get the points we were supposed to @Kabam Vydious

We received 3600 t2a. We should have received 5400 t5b frags.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★

How many times did you guys say it was a visual bug and our points were scoring accurately? Huh? We did map y all 5 days with the hardest modifiers on unique each day in all 3 battlegeoups. We were expecting 2750 t5b for that effort.

When we bring these problems to you in the bugs and issue thread and you dismiss them as visual bugs and we still get the wrong stuff it's just a joke man.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★

Hey y'all -

I'll see what I can find out about this!

Dont come back with a response that it was a confirmed visual buf. That lie didnt age well last time. Maybe if when we accept it the right rewards actually show up in our inventory right?
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    You were warned about this days ago...
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    Overreaction is the hallmark of social media.
  • DukeGekk0DukeGekk0 Posts: 4
    Another day another kabam mess up
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Does anything ever work right the first time? What is wrong with you people?!
    Jester123 said:

Just got my “ wrong honor awards” so no swift action from kabam,
    Here we go again :(

What do you expect a 5 min fix after ppl post give them a break 😂