**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any of you buying 5 or 6 star OG Vision?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
So will any of you buy the 5 star Vision or the 6 star one? Or will you buy both? Sadly I am out of units since i needed them for masteries so will have to pass this one.

Any of you buying 5 or 6 star OG Vision? 157 votes

5 star OG Vision
9%
GamerMarzGrooveAddyosinvasian82LeftTurnAlbqrqeSundance_2099Swartzy84F317psp742AlexAvalonTheTalentsMadcatMatiEspinozaTheInfintyDoctorwho13 15 votes
6 star OG Vision
6%
Spity68Uncle_Fatty_247Master3418LOИEWOLFcx23433RakeYoungLordNeoGiganteaSmittyDestroy4589 10 votes
Nahh I will pass
84%
NMEONESBigPoppaCBONEdanielmathSnakeEyes69ShrimkinsSatsuiNoHadouDrOctavius2_2World EaterTimone147RaganatorxNigChriz4061Carnage313belli300INTEGRALzuffyChovnerjdrum663NanoDroidFeeney234 132 votes

Comments

• RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Nahh I will pass
    I would have consider 5* Vision but i'm saving units to unlock suicide mastery right now.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Nahh I will pass
    Yeah, if it was max sig and duped I would consider the 5 star. Kinda rich for my blood.
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81
    5 star OG Vision
    I wanted to go for 6k to awaken 5* og vision...but kabam didn't want my units...ohhh well...maybe next year
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Nahh I will pass
    I already have the 5* after I saved 3k units I'm good.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Got 5* Vision last year; Awakened. I'd have recommended getting him if it were the same offer.

It is a bit odd that there isn't a second tier to the five-star offer. Possibly it was felt that doing so would decrease uptake of the 6* offer.

• natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49
    I would've if you could dupe the 5*
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Nahh I will pass
    That said...I did buy the 5* Vision back in the day.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Nahh I will pass
    Midnite93 said:

Well looks like nobody is buying the 6 star so far zero votes lmao.

or they are hiding in shame. One in my alliance said they were, I think he was joking
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    Nahh I will pass
    Disgusting move from a greedy company only 1 week before Black Friday! Knowing whatever idiot buys this offer, kabam knows damn well their going to buy offers next weekend too
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've got 1800 units and a tech gem and almost 100 tech stones.
    I'm fighting with myself on getting a black panther treasure
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Nahh I will pass
    OG Vision is a good champ, but he’s not worth the $1000 dollars it would take to get and awaken him. If it wasn’t so close to cyber Monday, I might just spend the fifty bucks to get the units I would need to get the five star but I won’t now.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Nahh I will pass
    I could if i wanted to, however way overpriced hes not even the best double immunity tech power control champion. This offer should be 300$ for the first, 100-200 for the dup and even that is borderline ripoff. With the evolution of the game and visionS lack of damage hes far less useful than he used to be. No way could you reasonably conclude this is a good purchase. That being said buy him if you want, if it mKes you happy go for it, just know its not going to make content 1000$ easier to do...
  • 5 star OG Vision
    I got the 5* duped and it cost me nothing but time. Got him first time last time he was offered for units. Waited. Saved units by not buying anything. Spent units for the awakening
    Even better because I got the rank up gems too. Only costs $ if you spend $
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Nahh I will pass
    I already have the 5* duped on r5 and I see no value in a 6* version.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Nahh I will pass
    Got a r4 sig 150 5*. Considering that his signature ability is essentially hidden behind 150 and upwards, wouldn't be feasible to even have a 6* version even with a full dupe level. Could be years until he was at a reasonable sig level.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    5 star OG Vision
    I just bought Vision for 3k. Not a bad deal at all and I had the extra units.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I would have if I had 3k stashed, but ain’t spending real money and don’t think I can grind 900 units in a day
  • DP3030DP3030 Posts: 15
    edited November 2019
    If you have Void and the units to awaken Vision, their synergy makes it all worth it. They’re my primary AQ team and make tackling minis/boss so much easier.

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Nahh I will pass
    Heck to the NO!
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Nahh I will pass
    DP3030 said:

If you have Void and the units to awaken Vision, their synergy makes it all worth it. They’re my primary AQ team and make tackling minis/boss so much easier.

I mean are there any tough avenger enemies in AQ?