**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This video shows how broken this game is

This is a joke of a game and this video shows how bad it is. From parry not always working, to the AI being able to block in the middle of my combo, to instant recovery after taking a 5 hit combo. The only thing i didn't catch was the bug where you lose the intercept even when you did it correctly. This game is broken and instead of fixing it they pile on more content which further wreaks the game.

https://youtu.be/kYHSwHbtv2k

Comments

• Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Look at the end of the video where my champ evades and he chases me down doing light attacks like i didn't even move. When the AI evades he stops mid way then wreaks me.
  • You put this bug in better words then i could and i have a post from support basically telling me theyre on it blah blah blah and no compensation when i spent 300units trying to cover my path and still couldnt finish.
  • GregorGregor Posts: 25
    edited August 2017
    That 0:57 was painful to watch :s
    Nice video
    Edit: some of these seems like lag issues 0:57 and 1:25
  • @Kabam Miike this is the same as i tried to report to your support team. What do we have to do to get some help?
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Hi, can u help me ,I wanted to post a video but I didn't see any option to add , how did u manage to post this...
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    Hi, can u help me ,I wanted to post a video but I didn't see any option to add , how did u manage to post this...

Add the video to YouTube. Copy the link then paste it on here in your comment or thread.
    Gregor wrote: »
    That 0:57 was painful to watch :s
    Nice video
    Edit: some of these seems like lag issues 0:57 and 1:25

Yeah 0:57 shows me continuing to stand there while you can see me swiping backwards. If that was a heavy i would've taken an unnecessary hit. The lag throws the timing of eveything off.
  • dapps2godapps2go Posts: 19
    id personally say that u was slow following up with that 2nd hit which is why he blocked.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    @Doc_Hollamon thanks for posting. I caught the AI's BS recovery after a 5 hit combo yesterday and posted here:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/18093/5-hit-combo-broke-mad-ai-recovery#latest
    dapps2go wrote: »
    id personally say that u was slow following up with that 2nd hit which is why he blocked.

Slow following up? That slow follow up is caused by lag. I swiped the instant my hit connected. You know how many times i use sym spidey? Just like I swiped back when my champ didn't respond. Some of y'all make any excuse to defend these people.
    edited August 2017
    @dapps2go GENIUS!
    The slow follow up is also a progression between the 2 moves. He goes from the upper to the little kick. As you can see in this video there's a natural delay inbetween the 2 hits.

https://youtu.be/7g91Ik6C6-Q
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    This looks like a device issue. Your game was lagging a lot during this fight. It looked to have lagged both times your combo was interrupted. May be an internet thing, I don't know.
  • 187187 Posts: 51
    Looked the video twice. I guess that is rather a combination of insufficient hardware and software. Not a Kabam thing.
    I have iphone 7+ and 200MB internet connection and I get this lag all the time. @Rednick69 you never experience lag like this in ANY of the game content? If not, please do share your equipment and internet setup so we can try and duplicate.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    I have iphone 7+ and 200MB internet connection and I get this lag all the time. @Rednick69 you never experience lag like this in ANY of the game content? If not, please do share your equipment and internet setup so we can try and duplicate.

I have an iPhone 7+ and never experience lag or anything like OP's video. I have to agree with @Rednick69 and say it looks like a device issue. The game is just not optimized for the device he is playing on. OP can keep complaining about it but the game needs to move on and new content to be added. In a perfect world then all devices would play on near-equal optimizations but in reality that will never happen. In my opinion OP, invest in an iPad and your gaming experience will improve a ton more over any deal the game can offer for the same price.
    edited August 2017
    I'm not going to say I haven't experienced lag occasionally but the lag in that video was terrible. I have an iPhone 6s with whatever Verizon wireless is giving me at the moment. I was running ios 11 beta and had many issues. I downgraded back to 10.3.3 and all of those are gone.

About 2 months ago I was trying to 100% Act 5.1 which is pretty easy for the average player and one night I had to use revives to get through it because of the lag, but it was just that one night.

This could have been the phone getting hot or some app in the background not playing well though or Kabam having server issues that night.

I have an iPhone 7+ and never experience lag or anything like OP's video.

Find this hard to believe... Like I said, I have iphone 7+ and latest ipad mini-4 with blazing fast internet (I build computer networks for a living so I know what's good) and have lag issues all the time especially in arena and AQ. I have two customers that are LARGE gaming companies (Grand Theft Auto maker) and their Engineers tell me all the time that their biggest complaint from customers is game lag during peak usage and they respond by upping server capacity now which I helped them design. This isn't rocket surgery folks.

I have an iPhone 7+ and never experience lag or anything like OP's video.

Find this hard to believe... Like I said, I have iphone 7+ and latest ipad mini-4 with blazing fast internet (I build computer networks for a living so I know what's good) and have lag issues all the time especially in arena and AQ. I have two customers that are LARGE gaming companies (Grand Theft Auto maker) and their Engineers tell me all the time that their biggest complaint from customers is game lag during peak usage and they respond by upping server capacity now which I helped them design. This isn't rocket surgery folks.

So you have lag all the time or just randomly? I don't really think internet has anything to do with the actual fight but i just threw that out there. Uninstall and reinstall.

I've been playing this game over 2 years now and I can say without a doubt the lag was introduced in 12.0 and has gotten progressively worse as the AI speeds have increased. The more aggressive the AI (speed of movement/recovery, etc.), the more the player's champ lags, inputs get dropped and so on.
    Read through some of these bugs posts and come back and say it's a device issue. I can easily go find numerous posts of iPhone users experiencing different bugs. I didn't have that same problem in any of the other fights in that mission but it's my device. What a joke!!
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    If it's a phone or internet problem, can someone explain why i don't get lag throughout the WHOLE AQ, but when i fight dormammu the game starts lagging like crazy !? Anyone?
    Superman69 wrote: »
    If it's a phone or internet problem, can someone explain why i don't get lag throughout the WHOLE AQ, but when i fight dormammu the game starts lagging like crazy !? Anyone?

It sounds like the AQ boss is above your skill level and it is normal to look for an excuse when this is the case.

Like I said in an earlier post, I ran iOS 11 beta for a few weeks and I had a lot of strange issues in the game. I downgraded and it is playing great now. Maybe there is something wrong with something on your phone like there was mine.
  • Idk man seems like you may have been slow on clicking L2. Why are you trying to do L2 on seems like 2 medium hits? Ever since 12.0 came out I usually link 4 hit combo to a special especially people who do hat drop kid like Spider-Man and Gamora. It won't get blocked on 4 hits but 5 it's a toss up.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Rednick69 wrote: »

It sounds like the AQ boss is above your skill level and it is normal to look for an excuse when this is the case.

Like I said in an earlier post, I ran iOS 11 beta for a few weeks and I had a lot of strange issues in the game. I downgraded and it is playing great now. Maybe there is something wrong with something on your phone like there was mine.

Haha kid, i take bosses almost every day in AQ. If you can't do it doesn't mean others can't too.

I'm on android, and like i said, there's only lag in final boss dorm fight, not even the mini-bosses. Sometimes in arena, but that doesn't matter much.
    Rednick69 wrote: »

Haha kid, i take bosses almost every day in AQ. If you can't do it doesn't mean others can't too.

I'm on android, and like i said, there's only lag in final boss dorm fight, not even the mini-bosses. Sometimes in arena, but that doesn't matter much.

Kid? I'm not sure what that helps with this discussion. If you're taking down bosses it doesn't sound like you are having issues like in your previous post. Although, with you being on an inferior device, the fire coming off of Dorm is probably too much for it to handle.
    Hi, does anyone notice that Assassin mastery isn't working as intended. I have level 1 in assassin (20% attack) and I was fighting in AQ map 2 symbioid with my rank 5 King GROOT ( signature level 45) at the end when the health was very low of the opponent the basic hits were damaging only 222 per hit. Look at few images and video.

https://youtu.be/AOfAHKByRok
    Now don't ask why I posted this in this thread, as my post are getting sinked the moment I post them , when I am posting a comment in my post to check if they came up in the recent discussions , that isn't happening. Don't mind OP , just wanted to know if anyone else notice this with Assassin mastery.
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    Would be nice to get a responce or at least acknowledgement of this post.