**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* to 5/65: Warlock vs Cap.America IW vs Black W. Claire W.

Which 5* to 5/65: Warlock vs Cap.America IW vs Black W. Claire W. 35 votes

Warlock
48%
ArcDeAngelusArrsssIcejrExHavokAldacKaratemike415FF10EtjamaCtuchikdot_dittoAdamb208RU11011H3t3rLeoZedAgentkNightbat216M0RN1NGST4R 17 votes
Cap.America IW
28%
TerraDoonxAssumedNameManar198xAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMother_FlerkenFreeToPlay_21UraniumelOlvidado 10 votes
Black Widow CV
22%
Acehole77DOKTOROKTOPUSSamdroxtaarB_Dizzle_01SDPStargazerKill_GreyBLACKMILKTEA_88 8 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Cap.America IW
    The choice is between Warlock/CAIW imo. Tough choice but personally I'd do CAIW due to smoother fighting style
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock, he's just stinkin' awesome and has so much utility that he's viable in like all parts of the game. Would love to get my hands on a 5 star. That being said, if you haven't downed 5.2.6 yet, CAIW would come in real handy for The Champion.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Cap should be awakened first. The choice between the other two depends on your roster and needs. I have both at r4 awakened and use them constantly. Both amazing.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178

Cap should be awakened first. The choice between the other two depends on your roster and needs. I have both at r4 awakened and use them constantly. Both amazing.

I have awake gems for all of them
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    Cap is just so freaken reliable (once awakened). So many uses in so many ways
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    Is Warlock that amazing? I get his ability accuracy can shut down a lot of champs, but does the damaage get pretty good at higher tiers? I just pulled one today but have yet to rank him up.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Black Widow CV
    Aznkerbz said:

Is Warlock that amazing? I get his ability accuracy can shut down a lot of champs, but does the damaage get pretty good at higher tiers? I just pulled one today but have yet to rank him up.

Warlock isn’t great because of damage. Neither is Claire. Decent, but they are amazing for more important reasons.
    Black Widow CV
    I could not justify ranking Cap over Warlock or Claire.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Warlock must be pretty damn good. I think I would flip a coin over CAIW and Warlock, or else just go with CAIW. Utility really shines lately though. Good luck with that one.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Black Widow CV
    I have Cap at 5/65 sig 200 and both Claire and Warlock at 6/2. I would definitely go for either Warlock or Claire. Claire is super sustainable and very suicide friendly. Warlock just shuts so many annoying things down. I typically bring warlock to AW and I always run Claire in AQ map 6.
    Black Widow CV

I have Cap at 5/65 sig 200 and both Claire and Warlock at 6/2. I would definitely go for either Warlock or Claire. Claire is super sustainable and very suicide friendly. Warlock just shuts so many annoying things down. I typically bring warlock to AW and I always run Claire in AQ map 6.

Wise man. 🥰