**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

6.3.3 Mysterio - suspicions poison dmg

Seriously Kabam! Why create such a fight?

The only way to inflict REAL damage is through poison AFTER an armor break!
And u guys only have TWO options amongst over 150 (ish) champions that do it and they BOTH SUCK!
Okay okay...I went for it! I wanna try new options...so I couldn’t even test King Groot effectively because after FIVE TRIES I wasn’t able to inflict ANY poison damage. Either because the the supposed 100% permanent armor break after sp1 w furies was RNG based or because I couldn’t reach sp2 since Mysterio has power drain on the special u want him to launch.
So all my my cards on MAN THING - what a champion!!!
First the sinergies:

Let’s not forget: 25% fury + 25% of his attack as poison damage from parry + 25% MORE DAMAGE from the NODE;

WOOOW - that’s stunning!

I was so impressed with this HUGE damage that I went for a duel against a champ with man thing WITHOUT THAT MARVELOUS EXTRA DAMAGE and look at the outcome:

I get it Kabam...u guys are a business but this fight is A JOKE!
Make this a bleed node or anything else that allows us to have MORE GOOD OPTIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE! This is not fair with a such devoted player base that put so much money on the game...specially on a black week...
C’mon Kabam...u can do better than this for us!

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I'm no expert on man-thing but it really looks like the fight against mysterio is bugged somehow. Should be doing a lot more damage than that.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    yeah this right is ridiculousness. I don't want to fight Mysterio for 30 mins with a r5 5 star because I do not have Man thing and my King groot isn't dupped and only rank 2.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The fight is ridiculous, but kg only has a 90% armour break chance, and man thing sucks either way
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    After I did my initial clear of 6.3, the first lane I did was this one to get it out of the way. So annoying.
  • Options
    The_Jagga81The_Jagga81 Posts: 71
    Lvernon15 said:

And why did you tag Brian grant??? What’s he going to do?

Honestly idk lol just wanted people with visibility help address this type of bad designed fights
  • Options
    The_Jagga81The_Jagga81 Posts: 71
    So...we supposed to accept this bad designed fight and shove it?
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Guess so
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

So...we supposed to accept this bad designed fight and shove it?

And you expected what alternative outcome?
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Use King Groot man, he's like the only counter to that Acid Wash Mysterio
  • Options
    Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 160
    They could keep the current nodes and add toxi can toxi can’t node so that any armor break champion or spider verse champion might work
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 896 ★★★★
    Maybe they intend to introduce a new champ in the near feature that will make this node less frustrating
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★
    Man-Thing, King Groot, and don't sleep on Howard... :D Only 3 options in the the game currently that can armor break and poison.