**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sooo... about that Evade bug....

VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
Would love to hear a reason as why this is yet to be addressed?

And to clarify, I am not talking about the dash-back evade. I am talking about the AI Evading and instantly attacking. Spider-Man/Nightcrawler etc.

Comments

• TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    They are working on it and they will tell us when it's ready to be fixed, it has only been multiple month since this bug is known, it's a very short time to correct à bug like that.

I will stop the irony : they can't fix this cause the AI is acting faster than us, let's say we play At 1.0 speed, AI is over that, maybe 1.2, idk, but that means it's due to the higher speed of the AI.

The AI is faster than us cause it's one easy way to improve difficulty
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    one word.....skynet
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    TKal wrote: »
    They are working on it and they will tell us when it's ready to be fixed, it has only been multiple month since this bug is known, it's a very short time to correct à bug like that.

I will stop the irony : they can't fix this cause the AI is acting faster than us, let's say we play At 1.0 speed, AI is over that, maybe 1.2, idk, but that means it's due to the higher speed of the AI.

I can't tell if the first part of your response is sarcasm or not.... Months of time is not long enough to fix a known and admitted bug?

• TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    VTA92 wrote: »

I can't tell if the first part of your response is sarcasm or not.... Months of time is not long enough to fix a known and admitted bug?

Actually you can if you read the first words of second part

• HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 88
    Leave evade attack it's the only thing that makes evade champs good

Ya.... how about not and they fix the known and admitted bug that's been around for months.

So it was Sarcasm. Thanks for clearing that up