**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many units did you spend to become Uncollected?

So I'm on Act 5.2.4 and slowly progressing towards Uncollected. At this point, I'm starting to see how it doesn't seem that possible to finish the Chapter without using a bunch of revives and potions, at least at my playing skill level.

For those of you who became Uncollected, how many units did you roughly spend on revives and potions? I feel like I need to save all my units at this point and that bugs me because I like to spend them on Mastery cores.

Comments

• Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I didn't waste any.
  • JVoorheesJVoorhees Posts: 48
    Honestly, spend them on your Masteries...that way you'll be better prepared. And if you haven't already, hoard your free daily crystals. It'll cut down on your need to spend on revives & pots*
    - Once you do make it to the Collector, don't bother using potions just revives will do.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I spent 200 units and 6 20% revives
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I made sure to log in every 4 hours and saved up over 100 crystals. Don't open them so u dont have to worry about them expiring yet. They will b there when u need them. I didn't use any units. The mastery tree will help your gameplay more than redoing a path or two.
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    Hey robernestlee, I am also in the same condition add yours, I have heard that 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 are seriously killing. I am also not very skilled and using these 4* champs-
    1.morningstar (maxed level with 25 signatures)
    2. Wasp ( maxed level with 22 signatures)
    3. Sparky ( maxed level with 20 signatues)
    4. Captain marvel movie ( maxed level unduped)
    5. Medusa (4/40 with 28 signatures )

Along with these champs I have 51×conqueror 4 hr crystals and 602 units.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    0 units.
    Used 4 lvl1 single revives on 5/50 sparky and I was UC.
    Probably the cheapest way to kill him.
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Maybe 350. Did it with all 4* 5/50s and 5* Hype
  • tDarkKnighttDarkKnight Posts: 32
    0 units. I'm not a very skilled player myself, but spent 2 team revives on the collector, and a few in the paths. Apart from that took 4-5 revives on an average from 5.2.4-5.2.6. Didn't even need to open my free crystals.
    Just hoard up on the revives and potions from daily quests whenever you're running low. All the best to you mate.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    About 180 units
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    edited November 2019
    1200 units with rank 3 and rank 4 4*s within 3 months of playing mcoc.It was two years ago.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    None.
    All I had spent were 2x level 1 revives and one level 2 team revive, on the collector fight.
  • JVoorhees said:

Honestly, spend them on your Masteries...that way you'll be better prepared. And if you haven't already, hoard your free daily crystals. It'll cut down on your need to spend on revives & pots*
    - Once you do make it to the Collector, don't bother using potions just revives will do.

Hell yeah. Jason. Buddy. I'm Ur fan in YouTube. Thnx for all the tips till now.

• ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    60 on energy refills...

I had potions in revives in my stash. I used 2 team revives 40% and 10 level 4 HP
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    I used 200 units and 2 lvl 2 revives
    I used this team: all 4 stars
    R4 OG Hulk(duped)
    R4 Sparky(duped)
    R4 Scarlet Witch(duped)
    R5 AA(Duped)
    R4 Hawkeye(unduped)

• solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I don’t really remember but not really to complete acts you’ll spend units but on Collector its own.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    ~200-240. Got energy refs in stash, mostly used them on revives.
    Went at it with basically no stash stupidly enough but my 5* Sparky carried me through Taneleer
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I think I used like 500 units not sure. Most were on the collector and masochism
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    0, i actually profited units from the chapter completions, same thing happened in 6.1, i always save a ton of revs and pots before i do anything like that, i saves 500 free 4hr crystals for 6.1 amd didn't even use them, idk i always think its gonna br worse then it is
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    0. relied on saved up pots and such .. free crystals helped .. (>1000 going into it .. )
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I saved up 800 units, spent 180 on masteries, and had a full inventory of revives when I went for the collector. After I killed him without using the units, the units went towards grandmaster crystals(I don’t recommend buying grandmaster crystals).
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I didn't use any.
    I did however use my entire stash of items and over 400 free crystals, I had no 5* champs and only 3 5/50 at the time.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    ZERO UNITS because I had the team revives from the compensation package and a plethora of level 4 hp. I ended up using 2 40% team revives and 10 level 4 hp to beat TANALEER!!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    200. Used some stashed revives on 5.2.5 and 200 units on 5.2.6
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    I already had a ridiculous amount of revives and potions stockpiled, so only spent a couple hundred units. Used 4* champions, most of whom were unawakened, so took ages to defeat the collector though.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    600 perhaps. But before that i have couples of health potion and use boost
  • Froaki3Froaki3 Posts: 7
    I used 500 units on team revives but only on the collector, getting to him wasnt so hard, took venom to beat spidergwen he was so helpful.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I just built up revives, back when I did it all of my units went to masteries
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    I think you need to done your masteries first. Then save at least 500 unit
    (Collector take alot revive)
    And boost.