**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm done with Kabam's nonsense

Everytime in aw or aq something happens lagging or game freeze or block doesnt register all for a money grab I honestly believe this company glitches aw or aq so money has to be spent to clear these events you should be ashamed but you dont care cause you'll still get paid.

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    If the game is causing you to have to spend money, just don't spend money. If you're alliance requires you to spend money or items to get over the games problems, find a relaxed alliance to play in.

Mine is releaxed, we understand life comes first and we don't kick anyone for not using items or spending money. We do kick people when they keep ignoring messages or not paying attention to what they're doing.
  • DarkNemesisDarkNemesis Posts: 51
    I dont have the lag issue in any other part of the game except aw or aq not a network issue
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    adios, those are network issues fyi

Network issues? You sure about that?
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Another announcement about someone leaving but probably not. These clutter the forums way too much.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Another announcement about someone leaving but probably not. These clutter the forums way too much.

Not to mock someone's frustration, but I agree. Never understood the Swan Song. If I was going to quit, the last thing I would want to do is pop over to the Forum to post about it.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    wray1976 wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    adios, those are network issues fyi

Network issues? You sure about that?

It isn't a network problem.

It is a game control issue and it occurs in any part of the game (for instance, the monthly quests). The problem has been around in various forms since I started playing. I started playing the game in December 2014.

The current iteration of the control problems does raise my blood pressure to an unacceptable degree. When trying to do a 5-hit combo the second hit doesn't even register and that is a bit annoying. A few weeks ago, it would fail on the second hit only. Now, I've noticed that it can fail on the 4th hit but the majority is still on the 2nd. Quite annoying.

Why this happens? I have no idea. The animation is smooth so there is no indication of a performance problem at all. (When I still played on my samsung s5, I would thought it was a performance problem. I have since upgraded and the animation is smooth.) So it impossible to predict ahead of time that you would get these control issues. It appears quite random.

However, the problem isn't heart attack inducing like it was back in December 2014 to February 2015 (or whenever they pushed out their then first patch). Back then I would often do my MMA moves from a distance because the dash part of the attack would fail.

People doing their "swan songs" typically want to spread fake news, alternative theory conspiracies to fool people into believing that the issues were deliberate ("money grab"). That's why the OP focused only on AQ and AW where people might spend money.

The "swans" are just as useful to the world as those who told us to save our shards for the upcoming black friday deal (i.e. crystals cost 500 shards instead of the normal 2000 so save up!). Or the veterans telling people that new players get better drop rates from crystals (so start over with a new account!).

These people are the best!

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Its been a very long time since I have suffered from any lag during AQ or AW. And its been just as long since I heard any members of my alliance complain of it as well.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    No offence, but this forum isn't an airport, you don't need to announce your departure from the game..
    edited August 2017
    In my experience with players, as AQ gets harder on day 4 and 5 and the AI is more aggressive and somewhat "smarter." Things like parry timing changes. People seem quick to blame this on lag as well and not the increased difficulty. If they do well, they say nothing. If they get wrecked, they need an excuse and its always lag. Not saying this is the OPs issue, just something I have noticed in the past

Edit: pay attention to when you see posts like this. Seems to always be on day 4 and 5 of AQ
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    In my experience with players, as AQ gets harder on day 4 and 5 and the AI is more aggressive and somewhat "smarter." Things like parry timing changes. People seem quick to blame this on lag as well and not the increased difficulty. If they do well, they say nothing. If they get wrecked, they need an excuse and its always lag. Not saying this is the OPs issue, just something I have noticed in the past

Edit: pay attention to when you see posts like this. Seems to always be on day 4 and 5 of AQ

Am pretty as sure when your champ starts stuttering an shaking across the screen like Micheal j fox then it's lag
    edited August 2017
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Am pretty as sure when your champ starts stuttering an shaking across the screen like Micheal j fox then it's lag
    Thanks, I wasn't aware of what lag was (sarcasm). That didn't have anything to do with what I said unless your assuming Im just calling BS on anyone who says their issue is lag, cause thats not the case. Im sure some people do experience lag. But quick to point the finger at Kabam when many others aren't even experiencing it. Could be a result of poor internet, operating device, and other cases having bluetooth connected to something
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I am having lag/bug issues at the moment as are about 6 people in my alliance, I have had times when I wasn't experiencing lag and others in my alliance were complaining about it, and this is the third time in the game I have had lag issues for several weeks. one of the guys in my alliance posted video of his Mordo fight staying in slow motion after an l2 until he died about 15 seconds later, my dash backs are not working about 20% of the time, my combos keep hard punching, and im air punching ; even sometimes my l1s are being ignored by the opponent and they just walk through it and hit me with a combo, I have given up on completion of 5:2 until it's fixed, I explored without much difficulty the first week it came out
    The annoyance is real
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    See Ya!

But you could try a few things. It could be a network issue, but it could also be the amount of background running apps on your device(most specifically the ones that need a network connection) or your processor speed.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    I think most users would be savvy enough to reboot the device, turn off apps etc.

I encounter lag when it is KO moment. The screen will freeze and the next thing, fight is over.

I am wondering if recording it helps (to show the bug) and I think the recording app is blamed for the lag.

• NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    As usual this is seen on android devices only

Thanks, I wasn't aware of what lag was (sarcasm). That didn't have anything to do with what I said unless your assuming Im just calling BS on anyone who says their issue is lag, cause thats not the case. Im sure some people do experience lag. But quick to point the finger at Kabam when many others aren't even experiencing it. Could be a result of poor internet, operating device, and other cases having bluetooth connected to something

Your post was clearly saying that people are blaming it ion lag on day 4 or 5 belittling their experience of it, so yes just letting you know people know what lag is.
    edited August 2017

Your post was clearly saying that people are blaming it ion lag on day 4 or 5 belittling their experience of it, so yes just letting you know people know what lag is.
    Lag would effect you through out the whole game. Suggesting Kabam is causing lag in only AQ or AW is a tin foil hat theory. When someone blames lag for AQ/AW only, and nothing else is pretty obvious at times that its not lag and just increased difficulty

Speeds80 wrote: »
    I am having lag/bug issues at the moment as are about 6 people in my alliance, I have had times when I wasn't experiencing lag and others in my alliance were complaining about it, and this is the third time in the game I have had lag issues for several weeks. one of the guys in my alliance posted video of his Mordo fight staying in slow motion after an l2 until he died about 15 seconds later, my dash backs are not working about 20% of the time, my combos keep hard punching, and im air punching ; even sometimes my l1s are being ignored by the opponent and they just walk through it and hit me with a combo, I have given up on completion of 5:2 until it's fixed, I explored without much difficulty the first week it came out
    The annoyance is real
    This guys believable.

Lag would effect you through out the whole game. Suggesting Kabam is causing lag in only AQ or AW is a tin foil hat theory. When someone blames lag for AQ/AW only, and nothing else is pretty obvious at times that its not lag and just increased difficulty

Am not suggesting kabam deliberately causes lag on AQ on purpose, but AQ an AW work in real time compared to quests, obviously this is causing most of the lag.

Also gameplay across different devices an os vary so much so just cos you don't get lag it's very small minded an ignorant to assume it's just people not being able to handle day 4 or 5

Am not suggesting kabam deliberately causes lag on AQ on purpose, but AQ an AW work in real time compared to quests, obviously this is causing most of the lag.

Also gameplay across different devices an os vary so much so just cos you don't get lag it's very small minded an ignorant to assume it's just people not being able to handle day 4 or 5
    What ignorant is reading between the lines of what I said and missing the important parts where I did mention how I was sure some people did suffer lag but are just to quick to point the finger at Kabam first when theres other possibilities. Also, the way the OP directed his post and went with a far fetched idea makes it hard to take serious

This may get quoted twice since one comments waiting approval since I chose to try and edit it. Anyways, you are pretty much trying to pick apart what I said and make it entirely different. I did mention how I was sure some people do suffer lag issues, but are to quick to point the finger at Kabam first. If many others aren't experiencing it at all then theres other things to look at. And when I made the statement that when people see issues on day 4 and 5 aq they are to quick to blame it on lag with no understanding of what the real problem is when missing things like parry or block. That wasn't to suggest lag doesn't exist, just that its simply not the cause even though it does in fact get blamed on lag very often in threads. Also, when the game is lagging the entire game does suffer. And lets consider the fat that context matters. The way this OP suggest a theory makes his thread hard to take serious so there was no reason to not point out the obvious
  • Everytime in aw or aq something happens lagging or game freeze or block doesnt register all for a money grab I honestly believe this company glitches aw or aq so money has to be spent to clear these events you should be ashamed but you dont care cause you'll still get paid.

Sorry to hear you're having issues in those locations of the game. This is absolutely NOT intentional. It would be really ridiculous for any game to purposely do that.

Lag related issues can be for a wide variety of reasons, including your network, device specific, background processes on your device, as well as possible issues on our end. There really are too many variables to assist in the forums, but we welcome reports in the Bugs section.

You're welcome to contact our Support Team for additional assistance regarding this, or you can post detailed information in the Bug section of the forums as a report for our QA team to review.
This discussion has been closed.