**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Subpoena: You are Ordered to Attend the Trial of Reed Richards

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Megavok said:

Captain marvel as a reward is OG or movie ?

In the game Captain Marvel is what the players refer to as “movie” and Captain Marvel (classic) is what the players refer to as “OG”. There was a mention or announcement about this change at some point. But when the game says Captain Marvel it’s the latest version of her.
  • NatoradeNatorade Posts: 34
    In the master rewards, t2 alpha is “t2 alpa.”

• For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected Quests, you earn:
    4,020x 4-Star Crystal Shards (2.01x Crystals)
    7,500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (75% of a Crystal)
    2,500x 6-Star Crystal Shards (25% of a Crystal)
    12,000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment (33% of a Catalyst)
    10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
    9,000x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Shard (20% of a Catalyst)
    1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
    42,825x Gold

42825x gold would be about 3.5 trillion gold for me.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I haven't seen a new update in the App store...when does it drop?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I don't think the Champions of the Contest will be released by Galactus because then the game wouldn't exist, and that would be a bad 5 year anniversary gift.
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 308 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

It all depends on the value of x.

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

What if I don't want to attend the trial?

you will be held in contempt of court.

Fortunately for me, I have nothing BUT contempt for this court!

(cookie to who ever gets the reference)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Still no units in UC
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I think for Cav difficulty they should have a Cav version of the monthly quest with the difficulty of V2 and V3 (without champ requirements, obviously) and you have to decide to enter Cav or the regular monthly event quests. Once chosen the other gets locked out.

When you choose Cav you cannot do the other quests. Once you complete Cav you get all other difficulties Completion rewards. Once you explore Cav you get all other difficulties Exploration rewards. This would work for endgame players who would rather spend time on endgame content, not just grinding.

If you choose the regular quests, Cav gets locked out until you fully explore UC at least.

This would cutdown energy costs, but give harder content for those that want it. And with the difficulty, I'm sure that will be made up with items used for the endgame content.
  • DNA3000 said:

It all depends on the value of x.

I read the "x" as "times."
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Is it from a movie or tv show?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019

Will the Grandmaster fine me if I don't attend this trial? Is there a Contest of Champions Police force that will try and hunt me down if I refuse to attend this trial? Can I get a special title if I just straight out not attend the trial and in doing so have Reed Richards sentenced to be thrown in Galactus's mouth or whatnot if that's even what the guilty punishment is.

Better idea lets tie each of his limb to 4 horses going in 4 different directions and see how much elasticity reed has lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

If you can 100% the top level of difficulty it should automatically finish the lower ones for you honestly.

That makes no sense. Doing the Top doesn't put the time and effort in for the others.
    Why would i do the lower levels when i can do UC 100%? That also makes zero sense.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Is it from a movie or tv show?
    I had to look it up but it is from the transformers tv show.
  • Buttehrs said:

If you can 100% the top level of difficulty it should automatically finish the lower ones for you honestly.

I tried that one on many of my professors back in the day. If I can pass the final, why should I do the homework.

The general answer was: if passing the class was something I was interested in, I should probably at least consider it.
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike I just wonder, do you guys at least realise how irrelevant the uncollected difficulty is for the players that finished act 6.3 or even 6.2? It is not just the rewards but first of all difficulty and level of challenge, it became boring grinding that is not bringing any excitement. There is a huge difference now between player who became uncollected recently and on the other hand ones that finished act 6.3 and 6.2. So why giving them the same difficulty and challenge? So, my question is, are you at least working on this issue and planning any change in the coming months?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    If you guys recall they said this year was bout endgame players and providing content towards them hence why cavalier isnt out yet