**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap IW (Beardo) Petrify is broken!

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
Check it out, in Variant 2 2.2, Diablo fight. Aggressive regen.

Before...

And with this new patch.....

Please fix ASAP!

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Afaik void needs FoTv (which blocks regen) and more petrifies to fully reverse it. But yeah something has been done with Cap here. Don't like unannounced under the hood "fixes"
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Don’t know if it’s still bugged as they never announced a fix (that I saw), but his petrify hasn’t been affecting power gain for a long time too.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike tjek on to it
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Afaik void needs FoTv (which blocks regen) and more petrifies to fully reverse it. But yeah something has been done with Cap here. Don't like unannounced under the hood "fixes"

If u have despair he didnt need fov active to reverse regen as long as he has other debuffs to stop it plus his petrify it will reverse
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    Terra said:

Void’s 2xPetrify’s reduce healing by 100%, and then his other debuffs coupled with the despair mastery should reverse healing. This isn’t working.
  • fabsgrassifabsgrassi Posts: 47
    edited December 2019
    I fought X23 in EQ and It didnt work too.Both beardo and void
  • TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32
    Love the game, love the concept, spend some here and there but I've hustled a lot to get where I am in the game. My ability to complete the events on uncollected difficulty revolves heavily on Void and Cap IW and if they don't have any intentions to fix these issues I'm done with this game.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    same was with aegon, they will fix it in next update in one month
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Seatin posted some game play demonstrating this too
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    The AW season starts today, and all of a sudden my masochism/buffet counter is broken (yes, can block heal, but not reverse it, which stinks).

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra how long will it take for this to be fixed? Can you verify it’ll be fixed (vs. a silent nerf)?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

The AW season starts today, and all of a sudden my masochism/buffet counter is broken (yes, can block heal, but not reverse it, which stinks).

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra how long will it take for this to be fixed? Can you verify it’ll be fixed (vs. a silent nerf)?

For the love of God its not a silent nerf if the interaction is broken. Please point me to where they have ever silently nerfed a champion before. Oh.... You cant because its never been done.

Report the bug.for what it is and quit with calling it a silent nerf and trying to stir a pot that doesnt need stirred.
    edited December 2019

For the love of God its not a silent nerf if the interaction is broken. Please point me to where they have ever silently nerfed a champion before. Oh.... You cant because its never been done.

Report the bug.for what it is and quit with calling it a silent nerf and trying to stir a pot that doesnt need stirred.
    Archangel: Am I a joke to you?
    Also most of the silent nerfs are classified by Kabam as "textual errors"(after it being like before for months) so that they don't have to actually confess to the silent nerfs.On another note, @Demonzfyre does Kabam actually pay you anything (in terms of better RNG or any such things) to support them all the time?
    AA was announced in the change log before being changed.

Also it was a fix, not a nerf. Same with wasp.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

He didn’t say it was a silent nerf, it’s asking for confirmation that it was being looked into. Good lord some of you need a stronger morning drink...
    Lvernon15 said:

Sym supreme, he had abilities written, kabam actually said it was a bug, but let it go without mentioning it for ages, then come out and say it’s being changed to not match abilities.

Archangel was essentially this as well
    SS was "bugged" at release according to his kit. Yes he was supposed to nullify 100% on well timed blocks but most everyone that has him agrees it was op. I had him as a 5/65 at the time and I agree.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    This has to be a bug. No way they thought they could sneak a nerf like this by the players.
  • JozielPNJozielPN Posts: 95
    I am starting to believe this really isn't a bug, but indeed a massive silent nerf. Because Kabam probably is already aware of this and didn't confirm it being bug.
  • Void is doing the same thing no reverse heal after new update. Needs to be looked into
    Plantesan said:

He didn’t say it was a silent nerf, it’s asking for confirmation that it was being looked into. Good lord some of you need a stronger morning drink...
    But that's the thing, theres no need to even ask. There hasn't ever been a change that wasn't announced in so form or another.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

Plantesan said:

But that's the thing, theres no need to even ask. There hasn't ever been a change that wasn't announced in so form or another.
    Agreed, but considering war season starts up today and people run beardo in their attack squads, it can be understood why some urgency would be in need.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I would wager that they broke the despair mastery so it does not count towards the heal reduction for reversed healing. not taking into account despair void seems to be working and I have not seen a capiw with 5 or more petrifies to see if he is still reversing on his own.
  • Chris_118Chris_118 Posts: 28
    Lormif said:

I would wager that they broke the despair mastery so it does not count towards the heal reduction for reversed healing. not taking into account despair void seems to be working and I have not seen a capiw with 5 or more petrifies to see if he is still reversing on his own.

Agreed, I just tested void on the same fight. Fotv + 1 petrify and his health dropped.

Seems to be a despair problem.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    There is a fix coming. 1/3/20 patch 25.2