**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Questions About Uncommonly Used Masteries

Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
So I recently got blessed by the RNG gods with a 5* tech spidey and 5* Yondu (both are at 3/45). In addition to that I have a 4/55 SL. I was thinking about Yondu's power "controlling" capabilities and with the tech champs I have acquired, is tech collar worth investing in. If so, should it be maxed out?

This also got me thinking about inequity (reduces attack by 6% at max rank per debuff) and wondered with Yondu, Wolvie, AA, GP, and DV, if this mastery is worth investing in, too.

These two masteries do not seem to get a whole lot of attention so maybe it is because they are not worth the investment. Can you guys please shed some light on these?

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Inequity is not worth it, if you are playing well you will never feel the effects of it, tech collar on the other hand is very good especially if you have starlord, vision and plan on integrating stark spidey and yondu in in AQ,AW and questing team which I assume you will do. Tech collar doesn't get that much attention because until the rush of tech champions this year there weren't that many good tech champions so it was never worth getting. Deep wounds and MD effects 10+ greatly while tech collar only really effected vision,ultron and starlord until this year. If I was to recommend something if you plan on bringing yondu to 4/55 ( Definitely rank stark spidey first) the resonate mastery synergises very well with his power gimp mechanics
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    Inequity is not worth it, if you are playing well you will never feel the effects of it, tech collar on the other hand is very good especially if you have starlord, vision and plan on integrating stark spidey and yondu in in AQ,AW and questing team which I assume you will do. Tech collar doesn't get that much attention because until the rush of tech champions this year there weren't that many good tech champions so it was never worth getting. Deep wounds and MD effects 10+ greatly while tech collar only really effected vision,ultron and starlord until this year. If I was to recommend something if you plan on bringing yondu to 4/55 ( Definitely rank stark spidey first) the resonate mastery synergises very well with his power gimp mechanics

Thank you for your response, it makes a lot of sense. I was thinking about making Yondu my last 4/55 for the time being for 2 reasons. I feel like he makes a better AW attacker than tech spidey, mainly because tech spidey needs to evade a lot to setup which triggers dexterity. Along the same lines, Yondu seems like he can power control a little easier and his heal block could be useful against Magik. The second reason (a lesser reason) is the crit damage synergy with SL. Regardless, I think tech collar could help all around.