**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* shard offers

Does anyone know what the prices are for the next 2 deals?

Comments

• Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Nevermind. It says how much they cost ..lol
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    It's more the T2a frags providing the value, but the 5* Crystal and Sig stones help too. I won't buy, but seems pretty good relative to past offers for similar items.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I'm not a fan of the offers, would have been much more inclined to buy had they attached them to the unit offers. That being said $100 for half a t2a is a joke. It takes 4 of them to r4 a 5* buy their math you only need $800 for the next 8 times they release this before 6* are introduced. I know a lot of people look at it as 1 100$ 5* which is great if they weren't being put in the back seat in 6 months time.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Thats a lot of money if these resources and shards are soon to be more "readily available"
    I agree with @RehctansBew, I'm always up for offers that cost units
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    Thats a lot of money if these resources and shards are soon to be more "readily available"

I'm actually insulted by this offer. The 3rd tier of this offer should be no more than $30 if it was a "deal".
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the prices are for the next 2 deals?
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    Nevermind. It says how much they cost ..lol

Where? I only see the price of the first part.
    @OKAYGang

It says next to each offer that it costs the same as the black panther unit deal or ...not sure what the other one says.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    $200 dollar like cage? Pass