**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon uncollected

2»

Comments

• polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    Morningstar is a good option against him if you have her.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Anyone can do it he is the easiest boss so far. Had issues with silver surfer cause my archangel was in war.
  • AshMoskovAshMoskov Posts: 54
    I use corvus for ægon
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Starhawk said:

this fight is BS. fought him once not worth the rewards to have to do this multiple times for "uncollected" (CAVALIER) difficulty.....what the hell

I agree their too greedy to release cavalier difficulty yet dont have a problem adding cavalier lvl difficulty on UC and makes us look dumb
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

Starhawk said:

this fight is BS. fought him once not worth the rewards to have to do this multiple times for "uncollected" (CAVALIER) difficulty.....what the hell

I agree their too greedy to release cavalier difficulty yet dont have a problem adding cavalier lvl difficulty on UC and makes us look dumb
    it's ok now i know i should be able to have time to 100% 5-4 since I won't be touching uncollected past 2-2 this month
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Starhawk said:

Starhawk said:

it's ok now i know i should be able to have time to 100% 5-4 since I won't be touching uncollected past 2-2 this month
    My main wont be able to pass it and i have a good roster and my mini wont be able too as well since its not strong enough so i will focus on Act 5
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    I think Silver Surfer is much harder. Aegon is easy, just don't get hit. His SPs are easy to bait out.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Pretty easy with Ghost honestly

https://youtu.be/Sx8o02V-e1U
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Here are some of the champions i used for him(all of them are 4*'s)
    Venom ( sp 1 for regen and sp 2 for damage)
    Hyperion (Spam specials until he is dead)
    Scarlet Witch ( Spam sp 2's)

He is pretty easy to defeat after the first time but if you have problems fighting him go in with a champion with big damage, get him low then just finish him off with someone else. ( Hyperion and other champions with power gain are great for finishing him off)

Also to practice keeping a combo you can use Rol Ws as he has quite a lot of health and you only need 1 energy to fight him. Also if you want the fight to be more realistic avoid pushing him to a sp 3
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i use venom, you heal from sp1 and if you don¡t lose the combo isn't that hard, i died 2 times but still
  • ChumpyjoeChumpyjoe Posts: 17
    Ok so I need to know where this "bait the special" button is. I don't have insane luck like you guys and this jerk doesn't just use specials as soon as he gets a bar of power.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme 1 sp3 and 2 sp2s and he's dead you dont need a high combo just kill him 6x
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Chumpyjoe said:

Ok so I need to know where this "bait the special" button is. I don't have insane luck like you guys and this jerk doesn't just use specials as soon as he gets a bar of power.

hit him to the block a couple of times and he will do it
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Anyone can definitely work on this fight. Because he has power gain, it's easy to get combos without having to parry/intercept. If you have some MD, then mystic champs can do it so much more easily. My last UC attempt, I ran a 4/40 Doctor Strange for fun and ended with 100% health.

Here is video showcasing my 6 clears:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVsQmoTPcUk
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★

Here is video showcasing my 6 clears:

Corrected link:

https://youtu.be/u3u4byftgy0

• AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Not trying to be rude but this fight is incredibly straightforward... 5 hit combo, bait special 1 and repeat..... Thats it.... No other bs going on the improved powergain actually makes the fight 10x easier then it would be without it bc you would be baiting heavies or intercepting exclusively to get your openings and then baiting specials when available and if youre baiting heavies youre gonna take alot of block damage from aegon with the furies he gets from u hitting him. The way it is in the quest he never even touches u bc of the powergain, its a really good fight design and i bet they were trying to give us a break with an easier boss when they designed it.
  • I used KM for some of the fights and just used a low health OML. You gotta not let him break the combo. With his power gain it is easy to grow his specials and special one you just have to make sure you don't dash in two early, sp2 is pretty easy avoid.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Chumpyjoe said:

Well you’re in luck then. Cause with Æegon, unlike with most champs, both his sp1 & sp2 are easy to evade. So if he doesn’t throw his sp1, you can hit into his block, accidentally push him to a sp2 and stil be able to bait and evade it.

Any champ can beat him, reach a 100 hit combo, boom, presto, he’s down. Use SL, his sp’s get stronger the higher your hit streak is.
    There’s no unblockable, unstoppable, unavoidable damage in this fight. Evade, intercept, bait, build your combo.....if you’re uncollected you’re going to need those skills against 5.4.6 Ultron boss.

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I got bored, tried Domino with a 150% power boost, after first sp2 it was essentially over. Screw patience.
  • kader12136kader12136 Posts: 17
    I agree with you, This months uncollected event is too difficult for me also. I don't have warlock , SS and Namor. I lost 500 units for completing uncollected.
  • I agree with you, This months uncollected event is too difficult for me also. I don't have warlock , SS and Namor. I lost 500 units for completing uncollected.

You need none of those
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I just had a spin at UC Aegon a few minutes ago.
    Hyperion destroyed him
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I did it with Captain Marvel Movie, got her to 25 charges before the fight then started with sp2 and just kep hitting, not too hard
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Chumpyjoe said:

Go in, hit his block a couple times, go back, repeat and at some point he will throw his special.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

Chumpyjoe said:

Go in, hit his block a couple times, go back, repeat and at some point he will throw his special.
    Go to YouTube and search how to bait special attacks