**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Silver Surfer SP3 Crash

Just wondering if this could be looked into, it’s happened to me 4 times today. Towards the end of the SP3 animation it freezes for half a second then the game crashes. No connectivity issues, nothing running in the background.

Tested a bunch of other champs in different modes but it only happens with The Silver Surfer.

Thanks.

Comments

• Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I am having the same issue.
  • The_DriverThe_Driver Posts: 10
    Did you reach out to support? @Lt_Magnum_1

Just curious as to what they may have told you. I’m still in a back and forth with them. Giving them as much details as possible.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★

Did you reach out to support? @Lt_Magnum_1

Just curious as to what they may have told you. I’m still in a back and forth with them. Giving them as much details as possible.

Have not told them anything. I saw the bug then looked for similar threads. Instead of posting a new thread, I arrived at a preexisting one.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Same here, but not every time. Sometimes it crashes, sometimes it doesn't. Has its own RNG.
  • Exactly the same issue as above
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue when fighting against Silver Surfer. If you haven't already, please share the information requested in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.