**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Most repeated question... that you still respond to...

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
My personal repeated question that never seems satisfied is the Dormmamu/Ghost Rider one... yes, I know it’s been answered a billion times with “balance and liberties with champion abilities” but it’s just so weird to see the champs on fire getting burned.

Most repeated question... that you still respond to... 74 votes

Who’s the best champion?
35%
INTEGRALKDoggg2017adqqedfyvrLvernon15Duke_SilverCrazyAlboJohn757PrathapCx8TehsigzorzBungyman_BMRockypantherxLoctiteSuperGlueEtjamaDead1Arham1LufasoTheBestinTuakauSkillful_starYa_Boi_28 26 votes
Where are the rank-down tickets?
13%
bhuv9191KyrkantChewybuccaBrokenAshMoskovMaldroit2Wozzy101AstoundsEdeuinkTheInfinty 10 votes
Why aren’t Dormmamu and Ghost Rider incinerate immune?
25%
Vdh2008Eb0ny-O-M4wSpity68Alex13369MagrailothosDOKTOROKTOPUSOrcDovahkiinHendrossDonnymeijChampioncriticThi101LordRaymond3DjinCage_1AATTCaptainPollArylDęłtåStellan 19 votes
Where’s 5 Star Scarlet Witch and Wolverine?
9%
BuckyBruhStxrmbreakerNeotwismAmazing_Demon05Owl_0wlNik_860Agentk 7 votes
Who’s the champion that evaded your roster?
16%
Sceptilemaniacspiderknight616Panchulon21ESFBeekeeperStevieManWondermonomuggLion101JohnHSMassapealLeoZedNightbat216 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Who’s the best champion?

My personal repeated question that never seems satisfied is the Dormmamu/Ghost Rider one... yes, I know it’s been answered a billion times with “balance and liberties with champion abilities” but it’s just so weird to see the champs on fire getting burned.

Its quake if youre highly skilled, ghost if fairly skilled, corvus for stuff before 6.2, omega red if past 6.3 and have suicides
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    WhY iS sPiDeRmAn EvAdInG vEnOm On BuFfEt?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    No doubt, questions like this one.
    People dont understand fiction and still try to use wrong logic on a wrong universe
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Lately it's been rewards. Also when there's no level up event for some time "where is level up event" questions
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    you forgot the trading champions idea
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I would like to add on "why is miles morales(the one in whichever mode that has buffet node) evading my venom"
  • Options

No doubt, questions like this one.
    People dont understand fiction and still try to use wrong logic on a wrong universe

What tends to get me is that they generally tend to not be using comic book logic correctly and don’t understand real world physics at all. What they are really using is personal preference logic.

For example, in the comics Ghost Rider isn’t on fire and Iceman doesn’t just emit cold. And in the real world things that are completely “fire proof” can still burn under the right conditions. You can pour gasoline on a brick of asbestos and light it: the asbestos will be completely unharmed. But use the right oxidizer, like some nasty fluorinating compounds, and it will be incinerated.

Both the comic book logic and the real world physics tend to get “yada yada”ed, because it doesn’t conform to whatever people’s gut instinct is. Also, because I don’t think most people who complain about this actually care about the logic of the situation all that much.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Where's, "How to increase crystal odds"
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Its quake if youre highly skilled, ghost if fairly skilled, corvus for stuff before 6.2, omega red if past 6.3 and have suicides
    Ghost is a lot better than Quake. Crazy damage (Unblockable + all crits with wasp) , turning debuffs to buffs, Phasing (and phasing sp3's with synergies)
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Mostly because I still can't pull a wasp
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    That’s what I said lol

I would like to add on "why is miles morales(the one in whichever mode that has buffet node) evading my venom"

• Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    " who should be my next rank up"
  • Options
    "Is *insert champion * actually in the crystal? I didnt see them in the reel"
  • Options
    MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    "Which character should I rank up?"
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    At the start of the year, it was, "Give me rank down tickets, because everybody wants them, and anybody who says otherwise is wrong!" But these kinds of posts changed. Now it's, "A good bug was fixed, give me all of my well deserved rank down tickets!" Or people whining about silent nerfs.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Although, I think people ask this for the lulz now.
  • Options

I answer them all. I troll them.

A man after my own heart.
  • Options
    ChewybuccaChewybucca Posts: 95
    Why is in game Chat still so bad, took me almost 3 years to get a chat ban..,,for a bad joke ( well I thought it was funny)
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

WhO iS tHe BeSt ChAmPiOn?
    Proceeds to add stupid poll options

But... but... all my poll options are stupid.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Who’s the best champion?
    I just keep repeating Ghost hehe
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Damn, thought this was @Too_qik
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    My favourite has to be anything that starts with "My account got banned..."

I try so hard to post a reply before mods see it and lock the thread but its really only useful in my timezone when the nth americans are asleep.
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    “Was *insert champion* SiLenTly NeRfEd?”
  • Options
    AshMoskovAshMoskov Posts: 54
    Hoping for rank down tickets
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    And why isn’t iceman cold snap immune but then again pretty much all of the above
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Guys I just pulled a 7* "insert godly champ here". Is he any good?