**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does Any one else Feel the same?

I have been playing the game long enough to understand the wordings "Guaranteed XXX with rare chance for XXX" or "XXX as rare drops" or "Increased chance of awarding XXX", Why dont Kabam straight away say "" You will get a 2* unless somehow we mess up and accidentally give away 3* & "OK we screwed up royally and gave you 4*, our bad wont happen again".

Comments

• 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    If they accidentally give away a 4* they can further add "Our team is looking in to the issue and we will make sure some thing like this never happen again, here are some useless Arena boosts for you as a added insult"
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Rare means rare. Lol.
    0pTimus wrote: »
    Rare means rare. Lol.

Well there is winning a lottery rare & "getting a rainbow Unicorn who farts Diamonds" rare :D

LOL! I wouldn't say it's that rare. I find they come and go in waves. Sometimes I have a good string of luck. Other times it can be months in-between.
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Its a half percent chance. I can accurately state I have opened about 800 phc and gotten 4 4 stars. So its better than lottery and diamond fartin unicorns. But it will be less rarer with 6 stars coming, so stay posted.
  • The Game is in fact not very generous. Like most digital lottery games, Kabam probably has a team of psychologists that determine game interest... And like other such teams they are most probably overpaid and wrong :wink:
    If it was just me, I wouldn't say anything, but given that I kicked off over 90 members for quitting the game and not coming back for over 9 months, I'd say many players lose interest because getting where they want to be is nearly impossible.
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    Also any one noticed when ever you get a 2* its always just before OR next to a 4* or 3*, its like kabam taunting us "Muhahahah Bit** you missed ....Again"
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Also any one noticed when ever you get a 2* its always just before OR next to a 4* or 3*, its like kabam taunting us "Muhahahah Bit** you missed ....Again"

Actually it's for induce the people to think "I almost hit the jackpot, cmon Tiger try again".
    Same for the spin it's full of 3* and 4* despite their actual odds are around 4% and <1%.
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 142 ★★

I didn't notice this morning because I landed a 4* Electro out of my phc crystal.
    Finally pulled a UC from Loyalty Crystals. One a day since the Loyalty Store was introduced, and I finally got one. I'm not mad at the RNG at the moment. Lol. Again, it's just RNG. The greater possibility is 2*'s. Then 3*'s, and finally 4*'s. That is why they're rare. They don't drop every other Crystal.