**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pleased or Disappointed with Hall of Heroes?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
Honestly I love it especially since you get gold for every chapter and potions I think it's brilliant. But I would love to see what you guys think.

Pleased or Disappointed with Hall of Heroes? 188 votes

Pleased
70%
MasterSmokeMr_PlatypusrazielMegaSkater67ChadhoganWorld EaterTimone147FrostyLosspikLongshot57920MarkTendersquadChewybuccaLe_Marv_8Jwallace25Ajay121TheVyrusR_D_JrAlex13369Bpn88855 132 votes
Dissapointed
29%
BadroseHaji_SaabADDIS0NThe_Greatest_OneSpity68BigbadromoINTEGRALzuffyallinashesNanoDroidTerraTJ82Saielbtd602sublime2323kfd2010Mqc19Pwf57souvickranjandhar26Master3418 56 votes

Comments

• Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Dissapointed
    The rewards are very meh, doesnt even feel worth doing
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Pleased
    There is still more to come. Most of the rewards are locked.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Pleased
    It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s a good testing ground for my new 5*s and it has some pretty good rewards. Definitely not complaining.
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Pleased
    Love it!
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s a good testing ground for my new 5*s and it has some pretty good rewards. Definitely not complaining.

I never thought about that it is a really good testing ground.
  • Options
    SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    I am in between potions and revives nice but no crystal shards weekly and to much fights to do.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Going to take a lot of time but good for rebuilding my 4* roster after I sold a bunch
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Pleased
    Plenty of gold... 1k 6* shards... revives and potions (thank god)
    Paths that are not hard at all (so far)

Seems good to me
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Pleased
    The gold and health pots is nice
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Pleased
    Pretty easy so far. And I needed these revives and potions.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Dissapointed
    I'm disappointed halls of heroes doesn't give me heroes. Or shards at least. 2.5k for 4 weeks is a very low amount
  • Options
    CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    edited December 2019
    Dissapointed
    I’m sure higher tier is pleased, but as usual, lower tier gets badonkadonk (edited). Added to that, lower tier even gets less badonkadonk (edited), higher tier not only has decent rewards, but get way more. And what’s up with the “gift” crystal? You only deserve a “gift” if you’re at god level... The gift crystal could have been rewarded to everyone, just with different contents. So, the higher you are, the more you have, the more you get - kinda like the richer you are the better tax breaks you get, in turn giving you more money only to make you richer...
  • Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    Pleased
    I need those revives and pots.
    Simple
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    It's good, but 1 path 16 nodes can get tiring real fast, especially since I'm potion and unit drained at the moment.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Dissapointed
    Decent rewards. Understand but don't like the lock. Didn't feel nostalgic. V4 felt moreso.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Pleased
    It's a mix of Halls of Healing and Gold, makes the PITA daily grind less.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Dissapointed
    Wouldn’t say I’m disappointed but my lord is it tedious
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Pleased
    I`m always happy with events from which I can get revives.
    Yes, the chapters tend to be a bit long and boring, but the fights are easy and you have an entire week to complete 3 paths.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    They got the QE spend right.
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    I have a mixed opinion here
    I am neither pleased nor disappointed with the hall of heroes.
    Not disappointed because it does contain huge lots of gold and potions
    Not pleased because you need to do a lot of fights(which are easy, but fighting more than 150 champions is a bit tiresome and feels boring, at least it felt boring to me for the first chapter)
    I also think that low end android is a reason of the hall of heroes looking too long, because the loading in and out time is too much (i use a Redmi 6 pro,snapdragon 425) so doing a lot of fights(though easy) makes it boring

Fact: It takes 12 seconds(average) for each loading in to a fight and loading out from a fight in my case
    Loading is almost immediate in high end devices like iphones (ipads too), higher budget androids(one plus, samsung,etc)
  • Options

The rewards are great, but it's sooooo long and boring. In each quest there are a ton of champions and it just keeps increasing per quest. It would have been so much better if they put less fights in each chapter

I didnt read this comment
    I thought i was the only one who found the quests to be too long and boring 😅
  • Options
    IcsGrec said:

I`m always happy with events from which I can get revives.
    Yes, the chapters tend to be a bit long and boring, but the fights are easy and you have an entire week to complete 3 paths.

Another "long" & "boring" comment like mine
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Priyansh7 said:

The rewards are great, but it's sooooo long and boring. In each quest there are a ton of champions and it just keeps increasing per quest. It would have been so much better if they put less fights in each chapter

I didnt read this comment
    I thought i was the only one who found the quests to be too long and boring 😅
    I agree. Worst part is the last 2 years they have been pumping out 24 champs per year .cant wait to see how long the last couple take to complete.
  • Options
    Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131
    Pleased
    I would say pleased to a point but little disappointed because the majority of rewards are just one of each portion and not that cool plus they give you reward for completion of entire week and not one single quest.
    Also revives should have been more!