**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why aren’t champions that are on fire immune to incinerate?

Champions such as Ghost rider can get incinerate when his head is on FIRE! It’s the same thing with Iceman and cold snap. There are many other champions with issues such as this so I ask that you could change this so they are immune to these kinds of things. Thanks.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Pffft, you know the search tool is a thing right? Been millions of posts on this, this is a different universe to the comics is essentially the reason
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

Champions such as Ghost rider can get incinerate when his head is on FIRE! It’s the same thing with Iceman and cold snap. There are many other champions with issues such as this so I ask that you could change this so they are immune to these kinds of things. Thanks.

Same reason people don't search for answers on the forum before posting.
  • Lvernon15 said:

Pffft, you know the search tool is a thing right? Been millions of posts on this, this is a different universe to the comics is essentially the reason

Good point but even though it is they still should change it

• Lvernon15 said:

How can you acknowledge that's a good point and then immediately all willy nilly say you're still right...?
    I’m saying that is a good point on why they haven’t yet or won’t but I still think they should change it.
  • Also it’s just my opinion
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Disregard the visuals, aspect, or story of the character. It doesn't matter for the abilities.

Now, why "should" he be immune to incinerate, if he is essentially the same as every other character, but with different abilities and animations?
  • Thanks for your opinion guys
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Now I really want to make a post about how ghost rider, dormamu, and, mephisto should be death immune. After all, they are demons or spirits
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    As simple like, we human created by meat in our body. But if we get punch again and again with meat we're going to die eventually right?

Or like, we human created with 70% water in our body. But if we get drown we'll die too
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Same reason Quake is not immune to Earthquake and Aftershock, and Phoenix is just like any other champ instead of being practically a god and Magneto can lose to Wolverine.
    M1k0rin said:

As simple like, we human created by meat in our body. But if we get punch again and again with meat we're going to die eventually right?

Or like, we human created with 70% water in our body. But if we get drown we'll die too

That's completely different. If sth is on fire and not burning up, it shouldn't be able to be incinerated, at least in the sense of the game (technically Incinerate ought to immediately kill the toon but...).
    Meat is just meat. It might as well be a rock or jello.
    Edeuink said:

Now I really want to make a post about how ghost rider, dormamu, and, mephisto should be death immune. After all, they are demons or spirits

Some of them are not bleed-immune either. And you can use Mephisto against them and gain a soul even though they have no soul.

• mufixmufix Posts: 42
    Here we go again...
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Try comparing Nick Fury and Thanos in the comics, and then in the game.
  • Hey guys, we've already addressed this topic HERE.

In future, I recommend using the Forum Search function to check for previous discussions about the same topic before creating a new one. The Forum Search tool can be found at the right-hand-side of every Forum page. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.