**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anniversary deals?

Comments

• PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★

Hey all,

Thank you all for your feedback. We understand that this offer is not going to appeal to everybody. The selection of Champions contained in the crystals is not random, though. Each Champion included is a unique part of the history of Marvel Contest of Champions, and has been significant to the game or Community in one way or another.

Can you guess why each of them were included? I can start it off with Blade: The Community spread the word far and wide, "Save for Blade!".

Really? A good story but the price is still ridiculous over the top! Reduce it to 10,99 € and people will buy it! U will make more Money and make more People happy!
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★

Hey all,

Thank you all for your feedback. We understand that this offer is not going to appeal to everybody. The selection of Champions contained in the crystals is not random, though. Each Champion included is a unique part of the history of Marvel Contest of Champions, and has been significant to the game or Community in one way or another.

Can you guess why each of them were included? I can start it off with Blade: The Community spread the word far and wide, "Save for Blade!".

This would have been a fun guessing game in the following scenario:

1. You didn’t charge us $100 to play it.
    2. The reward for guessing correctly was a current relevant champ (not a useless relic)
    3. It wasn’t disguised as a reward but more as the boobie prize that it is.
  • Too much focus on the bad champs in it. A lot had either good or bad moments with the community ie Cyclops the AQ king. Every deal has some bad champs mixed in with the good. The biggest issue here is that this offer has no business being more then $40. At the $99 price tag this has no business in the game and it's a good offer for anyone.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Rocket - first champ to have an SP3 against him with specific graphics
    Karnak - first champ to have the need for 2 different Cats
    Civil Warrior & Gulli - MCOC made champions
    Star-Lord - Champion used to complete ROL and LOL
    Electro - First champ to have dmg to be dealt back to the champ upon hitting them
    Hood - First champ with invisibility
    Human Torch - first Pre Fight ability
    Crossbones - first champ to possibly convert debuffs into buffs

@Kabam Miike how did i do
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Whatever kabam smoking... let me hit that!!
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Hey all,

Blade yes... can you please explain how Groot was selected 🤣🤣🤣
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    How many of those champs would you pay $100 to get? For me it's 0.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Decimal point is in the wrong place
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96

How many of those champs would you pay $100 to get? For me it's 0.

If this crystal was only for blade I will buy it

• Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Well... gonna try to justify that offer here... see it that way : it's Kabam's game anniversary after all, so it makes sense that we would be the ones offering them an anniversary gift, with our hard earned money.

Yeah ?

Yeah, okay, I got nothing.
This discussion has been closed.