**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

r5 Ant-Man

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
In case you were wondering what a r5 Ant-Man looks like, here you go.

His PI is absolutely horrible, but I'm hoping I can at least break 11,000 when I awaken and put sig stones into him. His health pool is pretty nice, weirdly it is the exact same as my Venom. I took down RoL Winter Soldier in 205 hits and I could have done it in substantially less if I had his awakened ability.
Anyways, I love Ant-Man and I have no regrets, I can't wait to awaken him.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @NikoBravo Good lol
    @Etjama I was trying to beat him in taking up my Ant-Man to r5 before he could take up his Groot, but he beat me out by a few days.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Lol I have a 5* Antman
    Any good
    @ljballer22 Maybe she's gonna be the next weird r5
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

@Etjama I was trying to beat him in taking up my Ant-Man to r5 before he could take up his Groot, but he beat me out by a few days.

Lol, he was pretty determined.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★

Groot! Now Ant-Man! Anyone got a r5 KK yet?

Swedeah L
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Swedeah has a 5/65 kamala

Swedeah has a 5/65 kamala
    And a Gambit, Rogue, Howard, X-23
    @ThatOneMasterGamer Swedeah sounds pretty ballsy

@ThatOneMasterGamer Swedeah sounds pretty ballsy

Search him on YouTube and look at some of his videos, he inspired me to want to upgrade some champs that most people wont.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    I have 5* Antman 2/35 sig93 might not rank him up since I have 6* Antman.. I lack 5* ghost for Quantum synergy team.. I do have the others..
    @psp742 He needs the ghost synergy to be useful
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    As long as u r comfortable using him. How powerful a hero is is just one aspect. For example, I have a 5* unlocked quake at r4 and I can increase her to r5 if I want. But as much as I practice, i just cant seem to use her.
    So there she sits for now at r4.

If ant man works for u, go for it.
    @Zuro It's so painful to look at. I really want Kabam to bump his PI, but I doubt they will. He has one of the lowest PIs in the game
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Absolutely love this
    @MorbidAngle A fair bit, but the best synergy team for Ant-Man for max damage is Ghost, Wasp, Ronin, and Nick Fury
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Duped Ant-Man can be annoying

I hate his glancing lol. Imagine a sig 200... how much glancing he’ll do ._.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    More power to you. We're here for fun. If there was a 5* Joe Fixit I'd at least R4 him. I love Hulk in a suit..lol.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    R5 Ironfist or venompool in coming .. just debating on which one would serve me slightly better. more i use them more i love ironfist's fluidity of amazingly smooth animations, but on the otherside venompool does work on few buffed up champions ,he was surprisingly good for Nova ,both needs just few lines of code that would make them
    so valuable for me ..
    - ironfist with ability to nulify everything on heavy(needs slightly faster speed on recovering from heavy) , and powersteal on heavy ,and clear definition of his armour breaks from basic ability and signature ability,
    - on the otherside venompool only needs bleeds on his basic crits like all other symbiotes and probably some stuff on heavy, and special 3