**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CONQUERORS ASSEMBLE!

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

issamaf80 said:
    That’s only one of the many counters listed in there.
    or angela if not then Proxima
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

issamaf80 said:
    That’s only one of the many counters listed in there.
    oh now i understand i thought you were asking for help
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208

Also reading your older threads, you didn't made the right rankup decisions keeping in mind act 5, instead of taking your Cap IW up, you took your MODOK up,which tbh is stupid seeing that you're whining about uc being tougj

LOOK I MADE THE THE RIGHT DECISION COZ I AM A HUMAN BEING AND NOT A ROBOT SO TEND TO MAKE MISTAKES AND BTW I AWAKENED CAPIW BUT HIS NON CRITS SP2 DONOT HELP AT ALL . MODOKS INCINERATE AND HEAL REVERSAL HAVE HELPED ME TO GET TILL HERE. SO PLEASE KNOW BOTH THE CHARACTERS MECHANICS PROPERLY .IDIOT.

LOOK BCZ OF THESE SO CALLED PROGRESSION IDIOTIC CALENDARS AND REWARDS IAM PUSHING TO UNCOLLECTED AND THATS WHY THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION I HAVE PUT UP

Then if you truly want to get to UC with little to no skill then spend your way through by all means - (this isn't the best option as content will only get harder for you)

For now forget about the tiered rewards. Just because it is there doesn't mean you have to go for it immediately. Everyone has different progressions, different skill, different amount of time that they put into the game, not to mention different spending power.

Considering that you are F2P, then with the time that you spend in the game I would suggest do the following:
    - 100% Explore Act4
    - Do Arenas (this will give you some units and Gold and possibly some champs that will help you progress)
    - Hit those solo objectives (at least to L3 for revives, L4 for potions)

If you don't have the '5 stars' that you desire so bad then focus on your 4stars - R4 and R5 of them will do the job.

Good luck!
    I AM CONTENT WITH MY MODOK ANGELA AND MORNING STAR ITS JUST THAT I MAKE A BIT SILLY MISTAKES . CONSIDER ME AS ABOVE AVERAGE PLAYER SAY 70 OUT OF 100 MARKS
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Mistakes happen, that what's the potions and revives are for. Just don't rush to it. Build your skill.

These are permanent content, keep trying. If it frustrates you then do something else. Come back to it when your relaxed and give it another go.

Also reading your older threads, you didn't made the right rankup decisions keeping in mind act 5, instead of taking your Cap IW up, you took your MODOK up,which tbh is stupid seeing that you're whining about uc being tougj

LOOK I MADE THE THE RIGHT DECISION COZ I AM A HUMAN BEING AND NOT A ROBOT SO TEND TO MAKE MISTAKES AND BTW I AWAKENED CAPIW BUT HIS NON CRITS SP2 DONOT HELP AT ALL . MODOKS INCINERATE AND HEAL REVERSAL HAVE HELPED ME TO GET TILL HERE. SO PLEASE KNOW BOTH THE CHARACTERS MECHANICS PROPERLY .IDIOT.
    First of all, what's up with all the insults mate?
    Second MODOK won't help you getting uncollected as much as CAP IW will, and on the topics of heal reversal if you read CAP IW's sig ability you'd have known he's also capable of reversing heal
    JUST GET ABIT AGGRESSIVE WHEN PPL START CRITISIZING FOR JUST A SIMPLE OPINION
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    edited December 2019

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/172789/a-comprehensive-guide-to-5-2-4-lines-in-the-sand#latest

Lines in the sand help^ yw

Also chill with the caps lock pls. Nobody takes you seriously when you use it ツ

Awesome guide. You didnt get enough appreciation on that,but truly awesome stuff.
  • Also reading your older threads, you didn't made the right rankup decisions keeping in mind act 5, instead of taking your Cap IW up, you took your MODOK up,which tbh is stupid seeing that you're whining about uc being tougj

First of all, what's up with all the insults mate?
    Second MODOK won't help you getting uncollected as much as CAP IW will, and on the topics of heal reversal if you read CAP IW's sig ability you'd have known he's also capable of reversing heal
    JUST GET ABIT AGGRESSIVE WHEN PPL START CRITISIZING FOR JUST A SIMPLE OPINION
    I'm criticizing for the broken caps lock
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    At first i was asking for a separation but u guys have changed my mind
    Ur right all we need for uc is skills and max 4*s
    Anyways when it comes to 5* shards conquerors do get enough shrads frm aw.

And batman this message is frm one of ur kind A CONQUEROR

AT BRONZE 3 1500 SHARDS ??? NOT ENOUGH. IPLAY FOR 1 HOUR ONLY
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

AT BRONZE 3 1500 SHARDS ??? NOT ENOUGH. IPLAY FOR 1 HOUR ONLY

Chill
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Honestly, I don't think Conquerors need greater rewards, cause then what do we have to work for? If Uncollected weren't as good as it is, there would be no driving force to get there because people would just stop at Conqueror.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I agree with this guy but the shouting is really annoying.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

Owl_0wl said:

PLEASE SEE TO IT THAT IAM FREE TO PLAY GAMER

As am I, but its really not hard to get that step up to UC with that team, stop complaining and git gud
    SO TELL ME HOW TO GO ABOUT IT COZ ACCORDING TO ME ITS GONNA TAKE 200 TO 300 UNITS TO COMPLETE 5.2.4 WITH MAGIK PATH
    If you have a super AA even a 3 star can help you with machiosm.

IIRC... SABERTOOTH with the killmonger/black panthers synergy where he lowers their ability accuracy by 100 percent on any debuff is perfect for it.

This means when you Parry using sabertooth he doesn't activate machiosm.

In fact IIRC that should be anytime you trigger a fresh debuff.

So that is a complete bypass.

I think Proxima also bypasses machiosm.

Todalu

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Kabam could improve the Conqueror rewards a little without devaluing Uncollected. Just my two cents.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Oh man. Full caps is really bad on the eyes... lol
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    The units from the arenas is the best way to help you to make the content you are trying to do to 100% to progress more because of the tiered rewards. I always use the best 5 champions when I questing in events or whatever(if you don’t have then use your strongest champions that you currently have in your collection)

I always think it’s cheaper to buy a team revive instead of solo revive... solo 40% revive for 40 units x 5 champions is 200 units when team revive is 100 units for 5 champions.

Even if you didn’t manage to tackle down a opponent, just don’t quit the quest to restart everything and if you don’t have the units, then leave the quest without quitting and grind for more units from arenas. Go back to the content quest you were doing with 100 units to buy another team revive to revive all your 5x champions to keep pummeling your opponent in the quest. Eventually you reach the goal to 100% that way even if you don’t have the right champions.
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181

LOOK ITS NOT THE POINT THAT I WANT TO COMPLAIN BUT WE PLAY THIS GAME TO GET DESERVED REWARDS FOR E.G
    1 BUG COMPENSATION : INSTEAD OF 2500 SHARDS THEY COULD HAVE GIVEN 5000 5 STAR SHARDS
    2 ANNIVERSARY CALENDAR : HALF A 4 STAR CRYSTAL ,ARE CONQUERORS JOKE TO U KABAM
    3 CHRISTMAS : IDK WHAT WE ARE GONNA GET BUT NEARLY AS THAT OF PROVEN .
    NOW REPLY TO THOSE WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH ME , I HAVE A TEAM OF
    5 STARS R3 ANGELA AND MODOK
    5 STAR R2 MORNING STAR
    4 STAR R5 GHOST
    4 STAR R4 CAP IW DOMINO CABLE SENTINEL DH COLOSSUS
    AND AS FOR THESE IDIOTS WHAT IS PI DIFF BETWEEN THANOS IN ACT 3 AND MAESTRO IN ACT 4 ,WHAT ABOUT SOME ANNOYING CHAMPS LIKE VENOM AND UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS AND PLEASE SEE TO IT THAT IAM FREE TO PLAY GAMER

tbh i know your frustrated with low rewards and grinding for 5* shards chill out all is gonna be cool you have to progress through grind a little arena as of my self i have reached uncollected this year in january it wasnt easy maschosim and bane where not easy to deal with but once i watched all guides tips and tricks i did it completed it defeated collector got uncollected ik you want to become Uncollected fast but paths make you like what the hell how do i smash this out atleast you have a R3 angela and modok i myself had all rank 4/40 i had more worse team i did have a 5 * but they were juggs and iron fist i used them not because they were stupid just because they had good amount of health and rest were thor og Stark spidey captain america WWII and symboite spidey all were at 4/40 i still took revives i grinded for days collected unit at collector fight used all the freaking boos i had 30 % champion boos 20% attack and 20 % health i went overboard cause i needed more damage from everyone it was great perfomance from all thor og and stark spidey did most of them but managed to finish him with 100 units only used so try to play as much as you can grind arena and this time there so many champs out there who just absolutely melt collectors health easy and you have a ghost i assume duped and CAIW and domino these beyond god tier and more than enough to take down collector So man Up finish the job for more rewards you have to earn it mate ALL THE BEST FOR FUTURE PROGRESSION !!!! *cheers*
  • poppapavopoppapavo Posts: 5
    Incredible...we got posts in all caps and a James Joyce-like run-on para all in the same discussion. I love the passion, and yeah I referenced James Joyce on a MCOC board. They should make him a champ, blurting out nonsense to KO through confusion.

I'm at 5.2.6 now. I was avoiding trying to get uncollected because it's more stress/intensity than I care for...I mostly play this game to unwind and collect different champs, but once they started going full on with progression rewards, I felt like I had no choice. The conqueror rewards feel insulting somehow. I have the team to do it without going beyond what's in my stash, but it's still 30 mins or so (will be longer with the Collector) of unwanted stress. 5.2.4 and 5.2.5 weren't as bad as I thought (Electro ambush aside on 5.2.4 on first, aborted run) but I didn't exactly enjoy it. Use your revives and boosts and watch the youtube tutorials. If you have to wait a bit to rank up a few champs, the world won't end. I've been playing for 2 years (solo, casual F2P) and I finally felt like I just had to get this over with. Plus I wanted to wait until I maxed out my 4* Hulk OG since he's apparently one of the better options for the Collector. Stress is good for Hulk, not me.