**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please come up with a solution with Aw matchmaking

13»

Comments

• My alliance plays AW tier 1-2 and we don't care about AQ or prestige, cause it's like a job and it's frankly boring to play same thing 5 of every 7 days, for months, and on top of it have a fixed outcome based on the rating of members champs. Please refrain from infecting AW with prestige too, thanks in advance.
  • Awesomeness44Awesomeness44 Posts: 139
    edited August 2017
    I hate the matchmaking system right now. My alliance got absolutely stomped on 7 wars in a row. Half my alliance left, simply because of horrible matchmaking, and all of our losing. Something needs to change
  • SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    edited August 2017
    Leave the war rating the way it is but just cap the difference between alliances, for example if you're an alliance with 1200 war rating and 5M alliance rating maybe matchmaking just will go longer until you find an alliance that has an alliance rating 1M either way instead of it just finding one with a similar war rating but with a stronger or weaker alliance rating. Then to ease the pain of long waits for matchmaking you could gift the members in the alliance extra rewards for each hour they wait for matchmaking.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Maybe they were using a software, because kill a Magik 4/55 full noded shouldnt be piece of cake for any tier.
    I want to say, it was not you were matchmaked with a too strong alliance, because you had a boss stronger and noded as is possible in the game.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    I think it should be based on Prestige. The new war map incoming is exciting, but the up and down system is a big downer. Win some wars and then you soon find yourself in over your head so you're forced to lose some wars, time and repeat that cycle over and over. If prestige can be used, i think the problem is solved?

You want to continuously win but not face a more difficult oppent when you string wins together?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    vrto wrote: »
    My alliance plays AW tier 1-2 and we don't care about AQ or prestige, cause it's like a job and it's frankly boring to play same thing 5 of every 7 days, for months, and on top of it have a fixed outcome based on the rating of members champs. Please refrain from infecting AW with prestige too, thanks in advance.

This right here. 100% agree