**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom should I Rank up? Also read the description.

TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
edited August 2017 in Strategy and Tips
As we all know 4 stars are going to be the new 3 stars (becoz 6* Champs are coming). On whom should I use my resources (3 skill T4cc).

Both Hawkeye and GP are unduped, but I'll dupe my GP soon (after doing 100% Act 4).

I want to Rank up GP, becoz she's an amazing champ. But my friends are suggesting to rank up HE, becoz he's 5* and 4* champs will be useless in future.

Whom should I Rank up? Also read the description. 19 votes

4* Gwenpool to R5
73%
Noob_2yrsTimone147Spity68Vossler77VartoxSpeedbumpTheSchwartzJustArandomGuyhereTheMageHunterBUZZdog3000Bullfighter77KingOfMcocAnonymous346MasterYoda493 14 votes
5* Hawekeye to R3
26%
stakYellsomeDropfaithMrLalowDean9300450 5 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    If T4CC is very hard to get and doing either rank up is good to have and not a massive game changer, I suggest to wait till you awaken one of them.

In case you are high Tier player and have many or will be getting 5* rather easily, my suggestion may not be so relevant.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    4* Gwenpool to R5
    Only " BECAUSE "
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    TonyStark wrote: »
    As we all know 4 stars are going to be the new 3 stars (becoz 6* Champs are coming). On whom should I use my resources (3 skill T4cc).

Both Hawkeye and GP are unduped, but I'll dupe my GP soon (after doing 100% Act 4).

I want to Rank up GP, becoz she's an amazing champ. But my friends are suggesting to rank up HE, becoz he's 5* and 4* champs will be useless in future.

After reading, felt like you are not at the stage were you would get 5* champs very frequently, and if my assumption is correct then you wont have a 6* star champs for at-least for 2 years unless you whale it out.

go with gwenpool
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Invisible wrote: »
    TonyStark wrote: »

After reading, felt like you are not at the stage were you would get 5* champs very frequently, and if my assumption is correct then you wont have a 6* star champs for at-least for 2 years unless you whale it out.

go with gwenpool

Yes, I have only 2 5* champs (HE & IP) and 1 5* crystal which I'll open next month.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited August 2017
    winterthur wrote: »
    If T4CC is very hard to get and doing either rank up is good to have and not a massive game changer, I suggest to wait till you awaken one of them.

In case you are high Tier player and have many or will be getting 5* rather easily, my suggestion may not be so relevant.

I have only 2 5* Champs. I'm going to awaken my GP, after doing 100% Act 4.