**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should a new Luke cage be added to the game

AyemeboiAyemeboi Posts: 2
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
I think it would be cool to see a new Luke cage in the game since he is such a bad champ right now, so maybe since the recent start of Luke cage and the defenders, maybe they should add a new one.

Should a new Luke cage be added to the game 76 votes

Yes
22%
MasterSmokeEbbtideTeriGaandMeKadduBitterSteelDropfaithwSWeaponXWizahSuperman69KyloCreeperGQuantaoTheMageHunterIlluminantiSymbioteSummonerB2Anonymous346SvainQmon 17 votes
No
77%
DL864winterthurCaptain_KandiceRagamugginGunnerMegaSkater67DrOctavius2_2Noob_2yrsA_Noob_Is1Timone147HarcourtmazeTillerTheKillerRaganatorxtremegamerOKAYGangLoPrestimum_m2SaiyanYellsomedjmindblazerCap253 59 votes

Comments

• Options
    Showdown4lphaShowdown4lpha Posts: 49
    No
    I'm in the minority. I'm a 3* player in Arena and only have a few 4* characters. I play the 3* awakened Luke Cage and I like him. He can take a beating just like he's supposed to. Just make him punch a little harder and he's golden.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Yes
    I want a netflix team :#
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    No
    There are already Magnetos, Daredevils, Cyclops and soon a new Thor and a new Hulk.

Better to have new champs; Sandman :)
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Yes
    winterthur wrote: »
    There are already Magnetos, Daredevils, Cyclops and soon a new Thor and a new Hulk.

Sandman will be tech!
  • Options
    MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    No
    If Kabam for whatever reason chose to release another version of Luke Cage, it could very likely end up being a worse champ. It'll be like DareDevil and Magneto. The 2nd version is often times worse than the original. People already think Luke Cage is bad, imagine a second one...
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    No
    They need to buff up the current one, he's garbage
  • Options
    No
    No point. They should just buff luke.

People already have 5* versions of him.
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    No
    Killawabz wrote: »
    No point. They should just buff luke.

People already have 5* versions of him.

I'm tired of seeing this everywhere...y do u want to buff him?He is op
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    No
    Just buff the old one.
  • Options
    IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Yes
    winterthur wrote: »

Would love to see sandman added to the game the special attacks would be so cool
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    No
    Still hoping they add Jessica jones and stick. Stick could be a good skill champ and there's a lot of good possibilities for his animations. I think JJ could make a good glass cannon champ since the main ability she uses in the series is her enhanced strength.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    No
    No... Just no.
  • Options
    AlexVanDamme81AlexVanDamme81 Posts: 83
    Cage has just bad attack. Is enough kabam fix him. For me is a very good hero. Just more attack.
  • Options
    No
    They should just revamp him instead.
  • Options
    SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    I want Power Man
  • Options
    PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    No
    Good idea. If only they would release another Iron Fist, too.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    No
    Fix the one we got first. Do not want another skin of a the current one especially since he reskina are usually worse.