**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I just want to share my frustration at 6 star

(Google translation) 1 month and a half with all the features to put 6R2 (expecting 500 frags) that will not come in doubling 5 stars and baby in the big present that was coming out and run behind in v3 by the refuses ... open and here comes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74lznSKUNow&t=184s
Sometimes I think the game makes it impossible for us to evolve champions by increasingly halting evolution and discouraging players.

Comments

• NatoradeNatorade Posts: 34
    Many people have ranked up human torch.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    My friend, it's not like you pulled Deadpool X-Force or Diablo: Human Torch is a perfectly solid champ. Not great, but has a solid kit with utility and double immunities; and is an awesome mystic killer. Doesn't need to be Awakened.

Also, next time, just post a screenshot. Does a video add anything?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    French2 said:

I haven’t gotten a good 5* champ yet… ever! And this is what I get after 6 months of collecting 6* shards???? Kabam stop sticking it to people! I didn’t even see 1 decent champ in the entire spin! Junk again and again and again! Wouldn’t even dump the iso on this champ!

All 6* are worth 1/25 no matter how trash they are. Expect the worst when opening 6* to not be dissapointed
  • French2 said:

All 6* are worth 1/25 no matter how trash they are. Expect the worst when opening 6* to not be dissapointed

I always expect the worst anymore and that’s sad. It should not be that way. If crystals were really at random people would not always get trash champions. I have yet to get any champion above four-star that I would consider a decent champion. Even every five star champion I have opened has been very very very lackluster! They want people to play the game longer and spend more money but should never expect that when a man gets trash champions after spending months collecting shards time after time after time again.

The fact crystals are random is why people can get more trash than "god tier". If Crystals were not truly random then you could expect more of getting what you want. You may have the worst rng luck to date, but that means that someone out there is probably having the best rng luck you could imagine
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    French2 said:

Many people are going to disagree with me that have had decent pulls. Human in us says “I got a good pull he didn’t he’s crying about it.” Truth is, I am crying about it because I know the time and money I’ve spent to get better then I’ve gotten.

Well there's why you have such a negative attitude towards everything. You think that your time and money somehow have a bearing on what you should get. The only time that applies is in arena. You can spend a ton of time and money in there and rank high enough and get a champ you want.
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    Midnite93 said:

Dude got a human torch and complains about bad luck *facepalm*

Meanwhile I'm here getting 6 star electro and juggernaut and punisher 2099 😭
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    I would love a 6* Electro.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Human Torch is better than half the 6*s other people get
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    Luck varies from one pull to another. I have two 6 stars and the disparity between them is about as wide as it gets.

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    trade you my hulkbuster
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster is getting rebalanced or buffed.. could be better than Colossus.. ya never know with kabam logic.
  • French2 said:

I’m not worried about “God Tier” champs… I’m just saying someone decent. There are enough “DECENT” champion in the game that it’s statistically impossible to pull dozens of garbage champs without 1 even remotely decent champion.

The reason why so many people pull an "impossible" number of garbage champs is not because they are unlucky, but because their standards are so high that the overwhelming majority of champs are garbage champs. I've seen it hundreds of times on the forums where someone says they simply cannot pull a "decent" champ, and then they post their roster and everyone can see not just decent champs, but downright great ones in there. But because they didn't pull Corvus or Ghost, they don't have any "decent" champs.

Not to mention there's lots of mental revision after the fact. One poster I recall actually posted that they didn't get any good pulls, then listed champs they thought would be good. Then, probably forgetting they posted that, they posted again about their bad pulls and this time one of their list was in their roster. Only now, that pull wasn't a good pull anymore, and they had lots of reasons to justify that judgment. After they pulled him.

Some people (not necessarily you, but they are out there) just want to be roster martyrs.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I would rank 2 a human torch for sure. I mean my 6 star roster is pretty poor but there is 1 great champ and some useable: emma frost, annihlius, mephisto, kingpin, sentry, strom, winter soldier, juggernaut, diablo, captain marvel