**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shame on you Kabam

Yes I'm only level 53,saw YouTuber flash the Christmas sales which consist of 5 star and 6 star shards. For lower level player like us we are getting only 4 star and 5 star shards offer with same usd99.9. What? Will definitely not spending a dime

Comments

• You don't get the point, pay some dollar but different reward. Just insane.
  • Progression = money whale
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Kabam is a business, it is incentive for you to keep progressing, you complain about everything and youll never be happy.
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Wait till you try for cavalier.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    @dungeonisuseless You are incorrect.
    I'm F2P and got Cavalier early this month.
    Although it is hard, people who don't spend can still reach endgame content.
    Do whales have it easier? Probably.
    Does your comment change anything? NO.
    Your comments won't make Kabam change anything, so either accept the game for what it is or stop playing.
    Plain and simple.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Progression = money whale

If thirty some-odd dollars is money whale, then toot my blowhole I’m a Cavalier.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

Yes I'm only level 53,saw YouTuber flash the Christmas sales which consist of 5 star and 6 star shards. For lower level player like us we are getting only 4 star and 5 star shards offer with same usd99.9. What? Will definitely not spending a dime

I get your point, but the game is progression based. You can spend less now if you wish, and work on becoming at least uncollected real quick, then you can benefits from rewards that comes with it.

Also note that, the benefits newer summoners get now when they start the game wasn't there years ago. It seems fair and practical to make it progression based. If not, newer accounts will explode within a few months.

Kabam working hard on keeping a balance.
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195

I like how you said your level 53 what deal for units exactly revolved around what level you are every tier of bundles with the unit's is progressing based
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★

By you not spending it doesnt hurt anyone. Most of the money spent on this game, is from player's uncollected and above.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

Save your money. I blew 300 bucks on the game and while I got two awakening gems, I pulled a 6* Taskmaster, 5* Iron Patriot and 5* OG Cap America.

Let me be your cautionary tale

Hey now, Taskmaster is a good champ. Ouch on the 5* IP/CAC though.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Offers are often tailored to a player's progression in the game to be more useful. If you are not interested in this particular offer, that's OK, there may be others in the future more suited to your taste.
This discussion has been closed.