**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best 5* Cosmic Champion for 5* Awakening Gem

Comment Your Best Cosmic Champion and Why You like Him So Much !!!!

Comments

• 313Kingbb313Kingbb Posts: 13
    Love my Corvus but i think Hype or CMM are the best
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    CMM don't really need it. Just a nice boost there. Corvus gets some use and is worth a class one. Hype is also worth a class.
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    If u really mean about the significance of awakened ability, then i think cull obsidian is best cosmic to awaken.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I used a cosmic on Hype and he gets surprisingly 5x better
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    OG Thor. max sig. what ever isnt stun immune, is dead. could use some utilities like corvus, hyperion ,cull , or cmm though. may b power gain ,armours regen or some solid single immunity .
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    Kalantak said:

OG Thor. max sig. what ever isnt stun immune, is dead. could use some utilities like corvus, hyperion ,cull , or cmm though. may b power gain ,armours regen or some solid single immunity .

I love OG thor as 4* awesome damage and health also my first ever 4* was him he is max sig 4* i still use him is awesome Cant wait for OG Thor as 5* i have enough to take him to sig 150
    zuffy said:

Hyperion. Without awaken, his furies goes away too fast so he need awaken to be godly

i also like him but hope i get him though as 5* haha but bless the RNG for tomorrow fro 5* crystal

If u really mean about the significance of awakened ability, then i think cull obsidian is best cosmic to awaken.

can you tell me more about cull's abilities though !!
    Tbh i am like superly ready CMM mahn if i could pull 5* direct to rank 4 i have all the resources to take her up
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I only have two 5* awakening gems, both are Cosmic. Unfortunately, out of my 39 5* I only have 2 Cosmics, The Champion, who I already duped, and Drax. Yes, I am being an crybaby here.
    Though isn't Cull sitting on the proverbial chopping block to get nerfed?
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Corvus. Best champ for AQ, and we are a top 90 AQ ally (all map 6 with a little map 7). I have CG and Hyp at 5/65 (both duped) and Medusa and Cull at rank 4, for a little context. Corvus was my MVP in 100% 6.1, when I used to being him to war, he wrecked it, and he was my MVP in chapter 1 in Variant 4. Hyp is my second favorite cosmic champ.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Why has no one mentioned Medusa yet? I believe Hyperion followed by Medusa benefit the most from their awakened abilities.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Cull’s ability to finish fights from 1hp is invaluable dealing with bane, poison, degen, etc.

Hype’s 5-star sig ability at level 1 is better than the 4-star max sig. This is incredibly unusual. Both are great choices if you don’t want to bother with stones or don’t have them.

Medusa at sig 1 is nearly as good an attacker as sig 200. The fury buffs are nice. I’m partial to Corvus if he’s ranked.
    You might get lucky and get a 5* Thanos from a greater gifting crystal.
    Yeah, I know a lot of people say that he's just a trophy champion. But he passively reduces opponents base attacks by 40%
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

You might get lucky and get a 5* Thanos from a greater gifting crystal.
    Yeah, I know a lot of people say that he's just a trophy champion. But he passively reduces opponents base attacks by 40%

In the grand scheme of things thanos sig is not that useful
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Cull’s ability to finish fights from 1hp is invaluable dealing with bane, poison, degen, etc.

Hype’s 5-star sig ability at level 1 is better than the 4-star max sig. This is incredibly unusual. Both are great choices if you don’t want to bother with stones or don’t have them.

Medusa at sig 1 is nearly as good an attacker as sig 200. The fury buffs are nice. I’m partial to Corvus if he’s ranked.

Cull or Corvus at 1HP?? For me CG though I have hyperion and CMM awakened too.
  • HawkerScoutHawkerScout Posts: 12
    I’m surprised at the lack of love for Medusa!
    I’d say for me it’s between Medusa and Hype. But I’m partial to Medusa, my 4* max sig helped me get through act 5. I just pulled her as a 5*. I wish my 5* AGs haven’t all (3) been Skill.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Drake2078 said:

Though isn't Cull sitting on the proverbial chopping block to get nerfed?

Yeah, but still no word when. A "rebalancing" they say. He might end up a better champ if they improve his block prof and conveniently forget about his massive damage. Lol

A better champ? I beg to differ, higher attack means finishing fights quicker and less block damage received to begin with.

Sorry but Culls just no longer in the lineup
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    @chaos_bruh i was finnaly able to max sig him and beyond sig 180 his damage is amazing,doesnt crit often but when he does he is awesome. pre 12.0 was just incredible though. damage wise i'd still say hype,corvus,proxim,cmm, cull are ahead of him . he should get 1 more armour break to come close i guess