**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Update on what the team is doing for pure skill

Can we please get an update on the pure skill mastery and what your team is doing to either fix this or reimburse the players like myself who have spent over 4500 units in unlocking this.
Thanks in advance for your quick reply

Comments

• Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    I believe they've come out and say it's working as intended and there is no "fix" or refund on the way.
  • Options
    HardcorecvkHardcorecvk Posts: 9
    I hope that's not the case. I'm already extremely disappointed in spending 150$ ish dollars on a mastery where at the time was great, and now not so much. If something doesn't change soon I'll definitely be asking for a refund and stop playing all together
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    I believe they've come out and say it's working as intended and there is no "fix" or refund on the way.

Last word they've given was that Pure Skill itself they felt was working as designed, but they acknowledge that it may not have a net effect commensurate with its expense at higher tiers and were working on a way to try to address that problem. Beyond that, I don't know whether they are thinking of modifying the mastery, altering the mechanics surrounding the mastery, compensating players for the expense of the mastery, or some combination of the above. I also don't think there is a current timetable for this to happen.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Last I read was that it maxes out at 3 also. Anything else is a waste of mastery points.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I think they are laughing
  • Options
    Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Three years later any update on pure skill? Yes it's necro'd for emphasis