**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A LITTLE WOW! My Journey Ends Now πŸ˜‡

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
I tried my best to complete the last chapter of EPIC Halls Of Heroes
The only pain was the second quest with Havok(unavoidable plasma detonation), Mr sinister & Annihilus where I used all my potions earned in these quests and also some 135 units because I was poor in countering these champs(especially Havok)

After a lot of ups & downs, i finally did it

And here's what I got from the 5 gifting crystals

Not something to brag about too much but I think now I am quitting this game
Enjoyed it really, sometimes had fumes & frustrations due to it but now I think I need to focus more on the other aspects of my life
I am not complaining anything, just happy to have built a somewhat decent roster(only 4 star, just have a 5 star aegon(sig 40) at 4/55 & 5 star voodoo(sig 20) at 3/45)
Had lots of happy moments with all of the MCOC Community & forum, made a lots of friends

But now, I am sure to quit it......after all life's too short for other things, and such addictive games are sort of distractions in one's life

I Wish best of Luck to everyone in this game(veterans & beginners), to all of you who helped me whenever I sought it
May you pull Furys, Corvuses & Aegons from basics
And may cyclops, magnetos, juggernauts evade you forever
My warm wishes to the mods as well who help people on issues and also to the developers of this game who spent a lot of efforts to make this game awesome

Regards
Priyansh Joshi

Comments

• HalleyHalley Posts: 386 β˜…β˜…
    Farewell buddy!! Maybe we'll see again in Clash of Clans or something, or somedays you log back, the game gives you 7* Champ & you'll be more addictive then. Happy new year! Spend your time happily ever after... πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
    Halley said:

Farewell buddy!! Maybe we'll see again in Clash of Clans or something, or somedays you log back, the game gives you 7* Champ & you'll be more addictive then. Happy new year! Spend your time happily ever after... πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Haha
    I permanently deleted my clash of clans supercell ID & game data, so no point in that
    Thanks for bidding me farewell πŸ˜…
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cheers! Congratulations on winning the game. You met the goals that you set to achieve, had fun playing and can unplug feeling satisfied and free from addiction to a mobile video game. Not many people can go out on a high note and you are doing it. Well done my friend. Many blessings on you in all that you do next!
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155 β˜…
    Congratulations dude! All the best in the new year

Cheers! Congratulations on winning the game. You met the goals that you set to achieve, had fun playing and can unplug feeling satisfied and free from addiction to a mobile video game. Not many people can go out on a high note and you are doing it. Well done my friend. Many blessings on you in all that you do next!

Thanks mate 😊
    Thank you very much for your blessings
    I feel relieved now
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats on accomplishing your goals and good luck on your future endeavors!
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats and good luck!
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Havok's plasma detonations are very much so... avoidable (even without an armor up champ).
    Solswerd said:

Congrats and good luck!

Thanks
    It has been 90 days since I left the game πŸ˜‚
    Halley said:

Damn you actually called it! I came back with a new account on an iphone and it's a completely different experience.