**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Goals for 2020 on MCOC (Feel free to share yours as well)

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I'm hoping this year to achieve Uncollected. I've taken my time as I was exploring Act 4. As of now I only need to full explore Quest 1,2, and complete/explore quest 6 (Maestro). Then from there working on getting Uncollected via completion of Act 5 Ch. 1 & 2. In addition, finishing RTTL and possibly exploring one of the four variants. These are a few goals.

Feel free to make suggestions/advice plus post your own goals for 2020.

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Maybe 100% 6.2 lol. I’m about 80% complete. But multiple champion fights keeps me away from that goal.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I'm going to try an become Uncollected as well that is long over due for me
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    Mine is exploring 6.2 and 6.3 and maybe doing a completion run for abyss
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Here is mine:
    100% 6.1 (6.1.6 left)
    100% 6.2 (Did initial clear)
    Do initial clear of 6.3 and 6.4
    100% Variant 1 (all other Variants are at 100% and initial clear done on V1)
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Uncollected!!
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    100% A6
    r3 at least 1 6*
    Completion on Abyss

Honestly I may do all that by June but at least I'd be happy with that progress.
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Hopefully explore Act 5 and work my way to Cav. 5.3 kicked my butt with the specific class reduction. Would love to complete ROL, RTTL and work on LOL. Maybe even try for those Variants and exploration of UC EQ. I'm consistently getting better but have a loooong way to go.

Best of luck to you OP getting UC! Best decision I've made in game so far to push for it a few months ago.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    since squirrel girl is coming out. My goal is to get her as a 5*
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Hmm my goals for 2020, are probably (in any order really)
    100% Act 5
    100% Act 4 (yeah I'm bloody lazy)
    Complete V1/2/3/4. Only a few chapters done in each.
    After that.. well small steps into higher content is due. Have done 6.1.1 so far.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Become uncollected or at least conqueror I’m currently proven cause I’m really lazy
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Do all variants and if i get the right champs run LoL.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    100% act 5& become cavalier
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    To take a step back eventually.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Act 5 completion
    Cavalier
    Maybe V4, V3?
    Finish
    Get a rank 4 awakened 5 star of every class
    Gold alliance
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Complete ACT 4
    Beat RTTL
    Get my 3rd and 4th 5*
    Awaken my blade and Stark-Enhanced
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Cavalier! Up to Crossbones boss. Started act six about two weeks ago. Taking my time.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Finally see the end of the story arc and get enough closure to retire for good.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Thinking about an effects guide next.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Being able to sort/search my hero roster by hashtag

• ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    This is a really good question, because I say all the time that people need to define success and fun for themselves, but especially in this game where more likely than not, most of us just aren't gonna get every character we want at the highest rarity or the content might eventually be beyond a person's skill level

For me...huh. I guess I probably need to do a 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4 run at some point. I prefer just collecting and testing characters, so I never feel the need to complete all content. But I actually have enjoyed the story component of the game so I would like to read it all for myself
  • Ajay121Ajay121 Posts: 39

Mine is to get fury, ægon or blade as a 5*
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    Bring Aegon to 5/65 and do a first pass of LOL
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    geting good
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ajay121 said:

Mine is to get fury, ægon or blade as a 5*
    I have 2 of those already as 5*s. Hopefully you get them soon.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Spend less than I did in 2019. Also to get Guillotine 2099 and take her to r5 or r2 if I get her as a six star
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    My goal is probably to try and quit this game for good. It’s incredibly stale after 5 years. Arena is still awful, AQ and AW are still mind numbingly repetitive, and EQ rewards haven’t been touched in 2 years. Not including the ridiculous shenanigans in Act 6. I have no desire to explore with ridiculous gates, bosses, and things like acid wash Mysterio. I’m getting tired of it all. It’s been a really long time since they did a celeb challenge and they haven’t released any fresh new content other than Variants. It’s just old but we had a good run.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I came uncollected about a month ago, I wanna finish act 5 (chapter 3 and 4) and then I want to 100% explore act 5
  • IRONMANMK50IRONMANMK50 Posts: 12
    This year I want to become uncollected as well and get my 1st 6*. I have 7.875k shards. And I am in act 5 chapter 2 quest 4. I am so close. Most of the game is fine except when I pulled a 5* rocket raccoon 3 times in a row a while back. But grateful for the shards for the 6* I wish 6* shards would be more accessible in master level. I ve met great friends here worked along side and became a gold 3 ally after jus a year and a couple of months. I am truly proud of this ally. I would also look forward to the return of the gifting events in December. Count on me to spend some money and units. I love iron man as well I hope to get a 5* or 6* Imus. And a 5* corvus. Tony_Stark~18. I would like to see reward upgrades in alliance quests as well as wars for this year.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I already achieved my goal (to quit)