**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Meme Thread

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

At least get the year right.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Dang, these Memes are getting disagreed to death.
    After the abyss info has come out. My memes on it dont look disagreeable now huh! Lol. Anyways figured i add 2 more like or not idc i aint here to feed the trolls they can get that from someone else
    Tiger360 said:

Zuro said:

Calm down PLEASE
    Yeah he's spamming but it's kind of dumb because that one was kind of funny but people dislike it just for the sake of hating on him lol
    Haters gonna hate and honestly i dont care i aint sensitive susan when comes to internet trolls lol. They have their fun for all i care

Tiger360 said:

Zuro said:

Calm down PLEASE
    Yeah he's spamming but it's kind of dumb because that one was kind of funny but people dislike it just for the sake of hating on him lol
    Yeah memes were decent. The dislikes maybe cause our memelords didn't like it.
    Those who disagree clearly did watch the last FF4 video kabam made and there Gabe mentioned he had to get Silver Surfer right for us now idk of he meant visual appearance style of the gameplay abilities but if its visual appearance that was done very well but gameplay abilites not so much