**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Increase in rewards for completing Act 5.2

There should be an increase in rewards for completion on Act 5.2

Comments

• Options
    Why
  • Options
    ECOMA said:

Decrease the rewards of 5.2 it's easier now then it was before with more better champs available and rank materials you actually deserve less

Why
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Think about many 1st mover players can only use 4*/3* plus 1-2 5* champ to finish Act 5.2, versus 6*/5* nowadays.
    I don't see why the rewards should be upgraded.
  • Options
    ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    "More better champs" is all I took away from this.
  • Options
    ^ exactly tho. With 5 and 6* around now uncollected isn't as tough to get as it used to be. Why increase rewards for something that has basically decreased in difficulty?
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    ECOMA said:

Decrease the rewards of 5.2 it's easier now then it was before with more better champs available and rank materials you actually deserve less

I got a better idea: Maybe leave the rewards stay the same?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You’re funny, great joke
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Increasing reward is not without precedent in game and if they did all that completed would receive them. That being said, defeating 5.2 is so much easier today than it was when it first released. Only motivation I could see is to entice more people to continue to press towards cavalier
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    KingSohan said:

• Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    To be fair to all those posting these sorts of things, Kabam opened this can of worms when they went back and update rewards for acts 1-4.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    KingSohan said:

You can't just mic drop a comment like that and never respond. Don't leave us hanging here... why do you think you deserve better rewards for doing something that is much easier than when it was first released?

Wait... are we being punked? Where's Ashten?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    djr17 said:

To be fair to all those posting these sorts of things, Kabam opened this can of worms when they went back and update rewards for acts 1-4.

And if you're still around in another three years, you might see them increase the rewards for Act 5. It isn't impossible, but it doesn't happen just because people think the rewards are "out of date" or anything remotely like that. Rewards on older content are only changed when other changes to the game alter the progressional curve enough to make them no longer aligned with the rest of the game. You could make that argument for Acts 1 through 3, and maybe 4, but not for Act 5. So long as Uncollected is a major progressional hurdle, I doubt you'll see them touching Act 5.
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Ok Boomer
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Wowza. Lol
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

djr17 said:

And if you're still around in another three years, you might see them increase the rewards for Act 5. It isn't impossible, but it doesn't happen just because people think the rewards are "out of date" or anything remotely like that. Rewards on older content are only changed when other changes to the game alter the progressional curve enough to make them no longer aligned with the rest of the game. You could make that argument for Acts 1 through 3, and maybe 4, but not for Act 5. So long as Uncollected is a major progressional hurdle, I doubt you'll see them touching Act 5.
    By no means am I saying they SHOULD buff them, just that the precedent was set. And we all know how much analytical thought goes into most forum posts.
  • Options
    ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    edited January 2020
    djr17 said:

DNA3000 said:

djr17 said:

By no means am I saying they SHOULD buff them, just that the precedent was set. And we all know how much analytical thought goes into most forum posts.
    Just because bad decisions were made before seems like a foolish reason to make more. But hey

Precedent exists to nerf the top champs ds widow sw.

Guess it's time to nerf corvus ghost and blade too

:)
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    djr17 said:

DNA3000 said:

djr17 said:

And I agreed that they did set that precedent, but I also said that setting that precedent doesn't mean any such change will happen again on any particular timeline. Act 5 is much more recent than the earlier Acts and also has fundamental differences related to progress; the Collector fight in particular gating Uncollected status.