**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is your least favorite part of game?

Lately, I've been burnt out on one specific part of the game, which got me curious if others have parts of the game they are burnt out on. Please select the part of the game you like the least.

What is your least favorite part of game? 200 votes

AW
26%
DNA3000NonuVdh2008BigPoppaCBONEDarkestDestroyerRaganatorSpity68SaiyanBigbadromoStewmanNifzNick_Caine_32Kyrazmomjdrum663Ben345qGregdagr8Pwf57HendrossHammerbro_64Worknprogress 52 votes
AQ
8%
XHans_GruberXBlackPhoenix44kfd2010DOKTOROKTOPUSThecurlerDuke_SilverCupidsimolazNayeemSharperthanyouMarzBarzBranu0727J2_Obaid_Jacob03AlexBossuchillgod 16 votes
Monthly EQ
4%
FineDogPh1313TehsigzorzLordNeoMiStaLovaSaru2244Nik_860Rawrasurus 8 votes
Story Mode
3%
TendersquadAlex13369SyndicatedxXkuyxXCtfz35Matty_Icelowlevelplayer 7 votes
Arenas
38%
Mcord11758LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Haji_SaabHaggis_ballsJcray705bassalaDeadmaddyAjay121GAM3RGUYOesername123BPT_Corey2386Lvernon15Savio444Ketchup1791_ASDF_Osfan8OnmixErkThaComeUp 77 votes
Side events
1%
MauledPablo276JtheGoat 3 votes
Other (please comment)
15%
WolverDominatorGoken2345LewisTheLlamaFallencircusR_D_JrTerraStar_Lord_Foxhero007BrandonmballouMixalismdsubsolopoloLeoGnarleyardoPseudouberLibertyPrimeV110or_StrongJberg14Battle_GreninjaColonaut123ThaDevil 31 votes
None, I love all content
3%
DonnymeijBruinsfan8510KalantakLucasjones_98ArsozSpideyFunko 6 votes

Comments

• WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    Other (please comment)
    Dungeons
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Other (please comment)
    Dungeons. Either all my buddies are busy and can't do any, or the ones I randomly team with out of boredom play like they're 5 years old and can't read.
    Haven't touched dungeons since they came out ,
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    Other (please comment)
    Dungeons
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    Story Mode
    I feel like it rotates for me. I just 100% act 4, so I’m a little burnt on the story mode. Sometimes AQ becomes boring, sometimes AW can be, but that is why I like being in an ally that is laid back. If life is busy or you want a break, you can take a break.

November’s side quest was a terrible grind having to do it every day to maximize rewards, but I felt that December was a nice break that I could do it at my own pace. I hate the daily side events.
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Other (please comment)
    Global chat it's cesspool of bitterness in there
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    AW
    AW is the worst part of the game hands down.

Specifically AW SEASONS.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Other (please comment)
    Dungeons. God they’re long, tedious and unrewarding
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Arenas
    After 38M this weekend, I won't be doing arena again for a VERY long time.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Other (please comment)
    Variant 1 for sure. Like I really want to get it done like the other s but it just sucks too much. I see alot of Dungeon, A long as you have a decent roster and dont have to grind them like crazy I think they are fun. I used to hate them but those rewards Cmon. those dungeon crystals are so good. best crystals in the game to try to obtain the champs you want if they are in it. And you can get one every month.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Other (please comment)
    Dungeons, but arena's come very close. I can't stand them.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Long ass fights that drag for more than 3 minutes
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Other (please comment)
    The gambling
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    RNG can really stall an account. There is obviously a skill aspect to this game but if you don't have high prestige pulls you can't even try at higher level alliances.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    Other (please comment)
    community choice boss rush, trying to win anything from the arenas and the high amount of shards you need for 5 and 5 star crystals.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    AW
    War is the worst.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Other (please comment)
    Variant 1. It is not fun and the restrictions are a pain! Favorite = Variant 4
  • Jberg14Jberg14 Posts: 39
    Other (please comment)
    Variant 1.... it's totally ridiculous for reward pull...Its a joke because of certain requirements. Variant 2-4 is a 100% alrighty and have been 100% completed. Variant 1 needs a boost in rewards.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Other (please comment)
    RNG.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Other (please comment)
    Nerfing of champions that you’ve saved resources to rank & awaken in the hopes it’ll help you with future game progression. They can call it rebalancing but if it’s detracting from the way a champion plays it’s a nerf.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Arenas
    Champion requirements