**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does anyone have a list of how much acorns you get for doing each difficulty?

Is there a list anywhere of how much acorns you get for each side event difficulty?

Comments

• Options
    Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    Beginners =O
    Normal =50,000
    Heroic=50,000
    Master=100,000
    Uncollected =200,000
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Got this off of reddit, and haven't fully confirmed it, but there's a list of acorn sources:

• Options
    UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    Ordalca said:

Got this off of reddit, and haven't fully confirmed it, but there's a list of acorn sources:

Thanks, was trying to figure out if doing master was more profitable than just going in epic and getting close to the boss
  • Options
    UraniumUranium Posts: 103

Probably took more time to create the post rather then just look at the EQ rewards but hey! To each it’s own hahaha

Was talking about the side event not the EQ
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    edited January 2020
    Is it just 1 entry per difficulty per day ? So use 1 bracket for each difficulty ??

Or can you run 4 times thru the Master or Epic (instead of lower difficulty) ??

EDIT.. Oh, just saw they are different # of Baskets for Entry Requirements. But still, just want to make sure you can skip doing some one day, and then double-up the next day when you have time ???
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Here are the numbers for master.
    1-7 608
    8-9 1216
    Boss 4865
    Total 11553
  • Options
    What's the discrepancy in MASTER level between @CoatHang3r of 11553, and spreadsheet earlier saying 12161 ??
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020

What's the discrepancy in MASTER level between @CoatHang3r of 11553, and spreadsheet earlier saying 12161 ??

Hmm really? 1-7 was 608, 8-9 was 1216 and boss was 4865. Did i drop a fight or did whoever made the spread sheet get a different number for fight 7?

Looking back fight 9 is missing while 8 is doubled and i have 12661 on the account so... 9’would be 1824 i guess.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    So is Epic worth doing even if I can't reach the boss? It still feels better than doing Master completely, since it only gives around 12k acorns.
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★

So is Epic worth doing even if I can't reach the boss? It still feels better than doing Master completely, since it only gives around 12k acorns.

Epic is worth doing if you can complete at least 6 fights. After 5, you get more acorns per round compared to 100% master, but fewer acorns per basket.
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    The sad part is that 1.2 million of the 2 million acorns are tied up in completing the Epic accorncoupia. I would have been nice to not exclude those that cannot get through that content from the AG prize. Unless I am missing something the most nuts I can hope to get is 800k?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

The sad part is that 1.2 million of the 2 million acorns are tied up in completing the Epic accorncoupia. I would have been nice to not exclude those that cannot get through that content from the AG prize. Unless I am missing something the most nuts I can hope to get is 800k?

You're missing the fact that you can get acorns in other difficulties. For example, doing 37 runs of Master generates 449957. The spreadsheet floating around attempts to account for the maximum possible acorns, and so focused on the maximum possible acorns from full Epic runs. An updated version of it was posted here that found all two million and change: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1098119/#Comment_1098119

The logic behind being able to do 37 runs of Master was discussed in this thread and this thread. Basically, the presumption is that we're going to get 4x28 baskets to allow players to do 28 runs of Epic, as that is the only way players could get the two million acorns Kabam Miike mentioned. But Master only needs three baskets per entry, and it is possible (i.e. has been tested) that you can enter the same difficulty tier twice in one day if you have the baskets. So 112/3 = 37 plus one extra.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Ordalca said:

Epic is worth doing if you can complete at least 6 fights. After 5, you get more acorns per round compared to 100% master, but fewer acorns per basket.
    Just to amplify a bit, because Master requires fewer baskets you can do more runs of Master. So while the maximum you can get from Master is 12161, to beat a full set of Master runs you need to score more than 37/28 * 12161 ~= 16070 per Epic run. If you can average more than 16070 from Epic, Epic runs will do better than full Master runs overall. Five fights is 15001 acorns and six fights is 19287 acorns.
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Makes sense, thanks guys
  • Options
    GrueneMicGrueneMic Posts: 40
    DNA3000 said:

Ordalca said:

If you can average more than 16070 from Epic, Epic runs will do better than full Master runs overall. Five fights is 15001 acorns and six fights is 19287 acorns.
    This ^^^^
  • Options
    tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

• Options
    Zura_KotaroZura_Kotaro Posts: 13
    So, as I've calculated... For the non-uncollected player, the awards which we can get completes with 350k acorns. What's the use of extra acorn... Will we get something in exchange for them in the end..??
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    The side quest is the most fruitful for acorns, even if you fail to explore epic. Personally I will hit a million on Friday. I do wish the side quest offered some other rewards, even if minor. Once at one million little reason to continue
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Just saving up baskets while exploring the EQ. Then see how much I’m lacking then run just enough of the epic runs.

No incentive to go way beyond 1m imo.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Just saving up baskets while exploring the EQ. Then see how much I’m lacking then run just enough of the epic runs.

No incentive to go way beyond 1m imo.

Agree. I'm not going to 100% the EQ below master if I don't have to so I'm running the epic side quest instead of waiting but once I get 200k more acorns I'm not going to keep running it.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Free units converted from free energy bro. I always 100% Beginner all the way to UC cause I’m cheapskate with my units lol
  • Options
    GenylGenyl Posts: 59

So, as I've calculated... For the non-uncollected player, the awards which we can get completes with 350k acorns. What's the use of extra acorn... Will we get something in exchange for them in the end..??

Small amounts of gold, 3* 4* shards and other level materials.

I won't go past 1M . It is better to spend that time in arena
  • Options
    ZanelyZanely Posts: 2
    Ordalca said:

Thanks! Was looking for that for a while.