**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hulk should be bleed immune...

I have scans that show adamantium bullets literally bouncing off of Hulk, and a diamond tipped bullet piercing Luke Cage's skin, after a normal human threw it at him. Hulk and Thor should be bleed immune, along with a few others. I am not sure if I am allowed to post these scans on this forum, so I will wait for a mod to confirm if I am allowed to do so. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    The_One wrote: »
    9fsyiv5woklm.jpg

I have scans of Luke being hurt by less than Adamantium, that doesn't prove anything
  • Capitein_IgloCapitein_Iglo Posts: 1
    Yes adamantium cuts trough everything.
    Luke was hurt by a diamond, which isn't as hard as adamantium. So he shouldn't be bleed immune if Hulk isn't
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    This isn't the comics
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    This isn't the comics

Doesn't matter, Luke Cage is bleed immune because of the powers he has in the comics. Hulk has denser skin
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    The game happens in an entire new Universe.
    Kabam makes the rules of te game
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    These are kabam's interpretation of characters, comic powers while they influence character design they don't have to be accurate at all. Hulk has one of the most powerful healing factors in the marvel universe yet his game character doesn't have regen, storm can control all weather but in game she only uses lightning, yes with your logic Hulk should be bleed immune in game but also with your logic he should be able to one shot most game characters like BW, hawkeye, karnak etc because his comic book strength could obliterate them in one hit
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    The_One wrote: »
    9fsyiv5woklm.jpg

I have scans of Luke being hurt by less than Adamantium, that doesn't prove anything

You seem unaware of the irony of telling someone who posted a scan of a comic page that it doesn't prove anything.
  • Maybe not immune, but he should be able to shrug them off like OMl and Beast
  • SkullmanicSkullmanic Posts: 8
    Really only person who should have immunity is juggernaut. He is immune to all poisons
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Let's be real here....ghost rider should be poison immune dafuq.....
  • So the best pic u can find for this argument is... a pic of hulk bleeding?
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    How about he is bleed immune but loses that immunity to wolverine and wolvie clones?
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    As it was said before, he should be bleed resistant like OML.... actually better than OML lol.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    I like how the OP thinks he "got" kabam somehow
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    So the best pic u can find for this argument is... a pic of hulk bleeding?

What could possibly be a better retort than that?
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    Hulk doesn't need to be bleed immune, but he has better Regen than Wolverine, so they should give him at least some regen ability
  • GreenClawzBZGreenClawzBZ Posts: 8
    I don't think he should be bleed immune but bleeds should trigger regen (aka willpower) and fury. I think that would be more accurate.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    While we are at making him OP, he should just get a buff called "strongest there is" where he gets instant full health and gains 10k attack for 12 seconds.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    It's a game, every single character here has some BS, so bleeding or not is the last of our problem.
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    While we are at making him OP, he should just get a buff called "strongest there is" where he gets instant full health and gains 10k attack for 12 seconds.

Let's make the game more realistic and make it so all Skill Champs die if they get hit just 1 time by anyone who has superhuman strength. If Hulk lands a jab on Hawkeye, then he just drops dead... Realistically, if Hulk, She Hulk, Cap Marvel, etc. hits a skill champ, his bones would shatter and internal organs would be severely damaged.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    broh, wolverine killed entire hulk family with his claws. How u can claim that hulk should be bleed immune.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Also according to ur logic, juggernaut should be immortal in this game. Because in comics and cartoons nothing can hurt juggernaut skin. His skin is invincible. Also even wolverine can't bleed juggernaut. So, juggernaut should not received damage from physical attack.
  • Won't say he should be immune but maybe the duration of the bleed or the amount should be reduced. just like with Rogue or Beast.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    but crossbones has a class advantage over hulk...but hulk should realisticly 1 shot crossbones to oblivion cause u know...hes human. makes sense but crossbones does have "class" advantage
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    This thread must be a troll.

Hulk bleeds constantly in the comics.