**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Champs!!!! URGENT PLEASE HELP.

Hi. I already used support twice and nothing yet...I was farming tier 2 catalysts with my team 4* electro 3/30, 4* Magik 4/40, 4* BW 4/20, 5* spider man classic 1/25 and 4* White deadpool 3/30.... I had to check on my baby and closed my Ipad mini 4's smart case as I always do...So i could come back later and finish the map... When i got back like 20 minutes ago I notice that 2 of my champs were missing ...4* BW and 5* spider man classic.... This is really weird and I hope they can fix this as soon as possible... Ive been working my S off to raise my champs even being new in the game..So please....Staff..Can you check my account and see what happened please? My name in game is DHoffa..

Best regards

Diego Boffa

Comments

• Options
    DHoffaDHoffa Posts: 33
    Anyone?Please?!
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Unfortunately, your only means of resolving this would be through support. Granted they don't respond right away but the Kabam/Netmarble employees that loiter around here can't do anything even if they wanted to, it's seems like that's a totally different department or pay-grade.

Keep trying to contact the support team until you get a response, but try not to spam them, nagging never leads to anything positive.

Be well.
  • Options
    lol no ...i got bw and spidey times ago.....and to be quiet honest with you they at the they sent that mail in game they took 2 of my tier 4 catalyst ...that being said;;;its important to also say that those catalyst i got with shards from sinister foe heroic and normal both 100% completed..so it was really weird to me that they simply entered my account and took the most valueable itens....i mean ive seen Seatin on youtube saying he got some extra calss catalysts 4 shards..that didnt happen to my account but they took with anyway..so i dont really understand what kind of criteria they are using to do that....And no my champs arent in war or anything like that..as i said before i was farming tier 2 catalysts when this happened yesterday almost midnight ou a lil after that
  • Options
    TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    Yeah, 2 weeks after the "exploit" they just down-ranked my 4* Iceman from r5 to r4. I have no idea why it just happened, they already took the few extra rewards I got days ago. And I have more than enough catalysts to rank him back up, they could have just taken the spares if that's what the problem is.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Theremon wrote: »
    Yeah, 2 weeks after the "exploit" they just down-ranked my 4* Iceman from r5 to r4. I have no idea why it just happened, they already took the few extra rewards I got days ago. And I have more than enough catalysts to rank him back up, they could have just taken the spares if that's what the problem is.

Samething just happened to me but mine was a rank 4 4* angela, and they took everything I put into her which is bs.

I did the arena, sold iso, sold catalysts, did quests to get everything. Not only rank her but level her up to level 40, which is fine for the most part since I can rerank her however it's the other thing I have an issue with.

The part that really tics me off is that they actually didn't bother checking or talking to me they just ranked down her down and didn't refund me the full amount of resources that I put into her

The little extra things that I got were nothing, really I had no idea what had happen, then it happened again ( took images) , and that's all then I saw on forum then stopped quests and waited patiently for them to take whatever the excess was.

Honestly it was a really minuscule amount of gold and iso, fragments and shards that barely adds up to anything and it defeintily doesn't equal 40 levels of gold and iso that they took already so I really don't get this. If you want to rank them down to make sure fine but make sure you give back what was used in it which we earned or recived though legitimate means

I put in a ticket but got no word yet.
  • Options
    Hi DHoffa,

@Uncle_Fatty_247 is right in saying there isn't much we can do for you here on the forums but suggest you reach out to Support. They'll be the ones best suited to look into the matter and determine just what exactly happened to your Champions.

To do so, click the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen. From there select "Support" and it'll take you to our ticket submission.

• Options
    Hi DHoffa,

@Uncle_Fatty_247 is right in saying there isn't much we can do for you here on the forums but suggest you reach out to Support. They'll be the ones best suited to look into the matter and determine just what exactly happened to your Champions.

To do so, click the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen. From there select "Support" and it'll take you to our ticket submission.

Thanks for your support. But I already sent like 3 of those trying to explain what happened... Nothing until now so far. At the support center it says they have like a business day to reaply..but since they didnt yet i dont think they will today.... I came here thinking that you guys had some sort of contact with them, which would be really normal i think, since this is one of Kabams games.. This is really bothering me, I also tried to contact the main Kabam office in California, but no one would pick the phone but a recording machine of Diane's table.... I'm in Brazil ...fortunately i can afford some calls... but really...This is such an absurd....After the so call Exploit (in which I had no part on it) they took 2 full catalysts tier 4 from me....besides that (and assuming my bw 4* and spider man 5* were taken cuz of that) its really weird..cuz bw and spider man werent the last champions i got with shards....to be honest it was Elektra 4 stars and agent venom..so if it was because of that they should take them..and not my bw 4/20.....so i prefer to think that this is some sort of bug somehow and they will fix it as soon as possible....Otherwise i'll have to look for some legal advise (actually i did already) ... And what really bothers me the most is the fact we dont have any kind of clear contact with them but support options in game which i sent requests already, and here (so i though) .... There are many players who cheat and do illegal stuff...i wasnt even awared of such exploit since im new in the game and was starting to enjoy more the game and also investing, but to be honest after this im starting to think it would be better to talk to google and take my payments back and uninstall the game itself...

But then again..I'm hoping for the best since I know I've done nothing wrong and I think this is a huge mistake or even bug somehow... Just wish you guys had some sort of contac with them to help us out..

Nonetheless thanks for you help mate.. I really appreciate you reply.

Best regards

DHoffa
  • Options
    Any news about this staff?? Is there any tool or way you can use to talk to the support team?
  • Options
    FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    This is a big issue. I received a few extra normal quest rewards as part of the quests I ran that day (which included a couple of runs through heroic ones). Kabam "took back" way more than the extra I received. Despite the fact I earned no extra 4* or 5* shards, they removed 4* and 5* shards...then they removed all 4* heroes I opened that day too! They also deranked my 5* and did not return the resources used other than the t4b (no t3c cats, no iso, no gold). So they basically "took back" the wrong stuff! You need to bring these issues to the attention of those in charge of this. It is not fair that those who did not abuse this bug are being punished.
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★

The part that really tics me off is that they actually didn't bother checking or talking to me they just ranked down her down and didn't refund me the full amount of resources that I put into her

so, they should waste more time and resources contacting you first to check what you think they should take back from you for cheating in the first place? What, if when they contact you, you disagree with what their system shows you actually received? When getting the unfair advantage items I bet didn't contact then to check if it was OK that you had them? Why not? Following your logic you should have. So why is it different when you are the one being taken advantage of?
  • Options

so, they should waste more time and resources contacting you first to check what you think they should take back from you for cheating in the first place? What, if when they contact you, you disagree with what their system shows you actually received? When getting the unfair advantage items I bet didn't contact then to check if it was OK that you had them? Why not? Following your logic you should have. So why is it different when you are the one being taken advantage of?

Well, actually, I did file a ticket when I noticed the incorrect Master rewards on my very first path in Master. And I have a screenshot of my Iceman at rank 5 an hour before I even got those Master rewards. And I still have more than enough catalysts to rank him up (but not the gold or the ISO). So there was absolutely no reason for them to rank him down.
  • Options

And...why are you quoting something that I didn't even say?
  • Options

And...why are you quoting something that I didn't even say?

I was quoting and replying to the other poster mate, not you, somehow you were picked instead! Sorry about that
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Except i didn't take advantage of them knowingly, i know exactly what I got in return from two maps which I ran normally and they took the extra items.

It's only after that they unranked a character of mine after I grinded the arena, did quests, opened crystals, did events, sold my iso, sold catalysts, duped champions, events, amoung other thing's to rank her up from rank 1-40 with my resources, my items and that's all.

How would you know what I did or didn't do, how would you know what I got or didn't get , or where I got my resources.

Actually I have been in contact with them before they did this for a few things and they already knew about me ranking her up on the 20th.

They assumed like you are that I did something that I didn't and I actually did submit an image of the excess, they didn't say anything, then I submitted another one when they unranked her and took all the resources that put into her.

Let me ask you a question, hypothetically what would you do if the same thing happened to you and all you did was play the game during and after the exploit then you ranked someone when playing over a 3 day period only to have them just take it.

• Options
    Well ..fact is... They still didn't reply me at all.. has been 3 days since that happens and apparently they don't give a dang f.... For it... It's a shame ..really ..I haven't played since that happened .. really lost the will to... Never passed through something like this .. normally GM's and staff contact you about such changes and actions.... Still waiting thou....
  • Options
    You'll know in a few days whether or not You'll get anything back since the matter is really complicated
  • Options
    Well the GREAT issue here is.... I have a screen shot of the odd rewards staff...cuz i also founded really weird....but as they can check my account i only completed sinister foe master until Chapter "runback" and only did one single road in each of the previous maps in the event.... This is such an absurd.. I got a late pic of my champs on aug 20th showing my champs...bw 4*, agent venom* 4*, elektra 4*, falcon 4* and spider man classic 5*......if they they check on my account they can see exactly the time periods when i pulled those champs..so why the f....they took my spider man 5 and bw 4*????? It is just me or theyre picking the strongest ones......????like the 2 tier 4 catalysts full that they took already too....there is no possible way ive formed those with shards of like 3 or 4 maps wihtin the event doing one single map each....so wtf????? They just replied me with that sae thing they sent in game..like..."f... your problem ...we fked it up and guys have to pay no matter if you didnt get that especific item we are taking from you"...so what the huge f????
  • Options
    kpc0npdd9fm8.png
  • Options
    Now somebody please tell me how the hell would I be able to get like 3 4* champs and 1 5* doing only until Runback on master mode of sinister foe..which was the onlyyyyy one who gave me extra rewards..i took a pic cuz it looked really odd to me since i didnt got those on heroic and normal at alll....so doing one single road in each map until this runback which was the last one i could do....and considerering the fact i had no more shards at all stashed.....how in the name of jesus crist that would be able to happen??just sent another ticket to them about this with this pics i took..had to shrink them on photshop and take a print screen of the print screens cuz the tickets page only supports one and less than 4mbs...and since i took then using my ipad it would be impossible to post that way...but i got the originals here and can send anytime ...lets see what they say about this..cuz if they send me the same old damn exploit mail ill get back directly with Tim Fields no matter how many calls and emails I have to send them in order to contact him..even if i have to put my attorney on it...

Hope this mess only happened to me. cuz i1m sure hating this and dont wish this to anyone... I barely have nice champs to play..and when i get them (in a damn legit way) they simply decide to take (and assuming very dumbly that the second strongest champ you have [4 bw] is the latest you pulled) teh strongest champs you have...with also the catalysts tier 4 i purchased using prestige......so man...really....just sad...

Hope they can check the huge ticket i sent and this time check my account deeply instead of simply checking who completed quests only, cuz thats...im sorry no disrespect....but a really poor way to do thing..

Best regards..

Diego Boffa

DHoffa
  • Options
    BTW... and correcting myself which i was to do but forgot.... Spider man classic was possible goten by me with those extra shards...cuz i remember i didnt have 10k to get it i think..im not sure...but i cant guarantee...being honest here...dont need to lie since my account is new and I'm such a poor champs playa :'(
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    U used the event quest exploit and they took those champs u got from the shards...why r u complaining here?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Do you really have some sort of disability or you just cant read mate???Lets assume you got it wrong and dind get the big picture here....I DIDNT USE ANY EXTRA SHARDS TO GET BW BROTHA.......IT WAS THERE EVEN BEFORE I GOT INTO MASTER MODE .! If youre going to say something say something useful please..

Regards
  • Options
    Besides....The big question is.... and there are some who will probably disagree with me... The only thing i think it would be fair was to take the extra rewards from those who made like hundreds of runs knowing about the exploit, those are the pieces of **** that should be banned ...and not the new ones who barely managed to do a single road on each map.....you are probably the on the group of the first ones right? i'd bet my motha you ran each one more then 3 times uh?¹ btw that was retorical....you dont need to answer the obvious Shadow_Roast
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    DHoffa wrote: »
    Do you really have some sort of disability or you just cant read mate???Lets assume you got it wrong and dind get the big picture here....I DIDNT USE ANY EXTRA SHARDS TO GET BW BROTHA.......IT WAS THERE EVEN BEFORE I GOT INTO MASTER MODE .! If youre going to say something say something useful please..

Regards

First off u didn't say "only bw was from hard work and not from the exploit" and then u said 5* spidey was from shards u got from the exploit...obviously u r just spaming, so just shut up and thank god that u didn't get banned...
  • Options

Regards

First off u didn't say "only bw was from hard work and not from the exploit", u said all champs and then u said 5* spidey was from shards and now u say u got bw without using the exploit, meaning that all the other 4*s were from the exploit tho u said only 5* spidey was from the exploit...obviously u r just spaming, so just shut up and thank god that u didn't get banned...

Lol bro really??let me try to chew for ya shall I?! ....If i said bw wasnt the last one i got...that would (probably?!i mean obviously!!!) means that the other 2 were the last....meaning: i dont give a damn if they take the right ones even if it was a star lord 5*......When i opened the post i didnt check my screen shots..and now checking them closely i said i didnt know about spider man but it was possible... The only one that should be banned here fella..its you..that didnt answer my question about how many times you ran the maps...which again..i can bet my motha..if they take my account and yours fella..theyll see the number of runs you did..and mines...that would be fun..so next time check the whole thread before hidding yourself into your own dang brotha... btw im gonna ask them in ticket to take a look in your account..you can do the same at your end savy?!
  • Options
    Gotta check on my baby,,since i dont really have time to cheap chat with young lads aye...
    Cheers bud
  • Options

Except i didn't take advantage of them knowingly

And here we have it!! That old chestnut! You didnt do it on purpose, lol, of course you did

Payback is a ****
  • Options

And here we have it!! That old chestnut! You didnt do it on purpose, lol, of course you did

Payback is a ****

You talking about me mate?
  • Options

Payback is a ****

You talking about me mate?

Obvs!

You seem to be a very immature person so I will type slowly for you. You claimed lots of stuff, them say you didnt do it on purpose etc. Then "remember" that some champs were got that way, but not others lol

You basically exploited the glitch, you lose all that, end off. **** on here for ever and you wont get them back, and nor should you cheater

Then you try to take the attention off your cheating by abusing another poster claiming he did the glitch hundreds of times with not 1 actual piece of proof that he did! Bet you threaten me next, PLEASE open a ticket about my account, unlike you I keep to the rules at all times

You did the crime, now do the time buddy, nothing is changing here

No-one believes you, no-one feels sorry for you, you are making yourself look like an idiot, but please continue
This discussion has been closed.