**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

where is 5star Joe FIx?

Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
Kabam can we get Joe Fix add to next month 5 star expansion?

Comments

• Options
    IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Only if you take him to r4
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    he's not kidding I guess xD
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Not even joking I'd like a 5* fix it, a 5* fix it would be stronger and will have more use. Doesn't need the dupe, for prestige really. Would r4 his 5* tbh with you.
  • Options
    RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    Why? Fix it is one of the biggest turds in the game.
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Most people would agree that Joe Fixit is a bad champ...
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I used him for a few battles in RttL chapter 4 ... his 5* will be better than half of the champs in the current crystal hands down

Cause half the champs in the current crystal are garbage tier.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    If they do I am going to place a curse on you

Can't really call this a threat. It just made me laugh. LOL!
  • Options
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    I used him for a few battles in RttL chapter 4 ... his 5* will be better than half of the champs in the current crystal hands down

Cause half the champs in the current crystal are garbage tier.

there no such thing as a garbage tier champs there decent and good tier
    and to a player that don't have or just got their 1st 5star champ a decent is better
    then no champ at all.

Okay, rock on.
  • Options
    Right, people call sg trash but she's not lol. You guys really don't know how to use these champs. Fix it with his cunning buff does wonders. Like foxhero said there aren't garbage tier champs really, let's be real here.
  • Options
    SkullmanicSkullmanic Posts: 8

I have him 4star maxed out with 99%duped. He kind of sucks.if they don't bleed his normal damage and special are super weak.his rating is the lowest out of all my maxed out 4STARS and they are not even 99%duped like him they almost 2k rating higher than him.his rating way too low
  • Options
    IdontinksoIdontinkso Posts: 156
    Of the 4* ones I wont take to r4, hes the best. Sp1 with deep wounds is his best move , sp2 and stun if they don't bleed. Sp3 is the biggest piece of garbage in the game, better off just using a heavy attack. He could of used a little more love like hulk got.
  • Options
    What they need to do is increase the bleed damage on his sp1, change his sig ability so it has a chance to permanently stay with a 2nd passive buff instead of the 2nd one disappearing after like 5 seconds. His sp3 puts a nice bleed on them, think it should just get a animation change cuz it takes forever to finish lol. Also give em a little attack boost.
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 171
    Give him an Unstoppable buff.
  • Options
    TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    Joe fix it just plain sucks. One of the worst champs. It's bad enough we get spider Gwen and karnak and kamala khan, now someone begging for Joe is ridiculous. He was the first champ I used rank down on. I'd sell him but if I dupe him again I at least get shards and iso. Unless they fix him, leave fix it on the shelf and out of 5*.

• Options
    TBKlann wrote: »
    Joe fix it just plain sucks. One of the worst champs. It's bad enough we get spider Gwen and karnak and kamala khan, now someone begging for Joe is ridiculous. He was the first champ I used rank down on. I'd sell him but if I dupe him again I at least get shards and iso. Unless they fix him, leave fix it on the shelf and out of 5*.

Lol you ranked him up. :D Chill, I'm kidding.