**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.1.2 Sentinel Mini Boss Counter

What are some of the best counters for this Sentinel before the Ultron? I know he has Bio Hazard which is going to be a pain. Only Ranked 5* Bleed Immunes I've got are Black Widow CW and IMIW at the moment, and I'm not sure if they're decent counters to this Sentinel. I can probably take my OR as well up, and will eventually for the Crossbones but I doubt if he'd be of any use against Sentinel. Any advise?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Putting in my comment here for future reference. Wouldn't mind tips on this either OP
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Corvus
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I used medusa, his attack isn't that high so the biohazard bleed doesn't do that much damage unless you're unlucky and get many bleeds. Once you get armor shattered it shuts down biohazard. If you have the mastery that reduces opponent's ability accuracy while stunned that can help reduce bleed chance.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Terra said:

Putting in my comment here for future reference. Wouldn't mind tips on this either OP

Sure why not.
    And thanks for the tips. Would you guys say if I could invest in one for 6.1 Completion (I've done 6.1.1 already), would you rank up Medusa or OR overall? If you have to choose one
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Aegon All the way, As soon as u reach 100 combo he will nullify one debuff.
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169

And thanks for the tips. Would you guys say if I could invest in one for 6.1 Completion (I've done 6.1.1 already), would you rank up Medusa or OR overall? If you have to choose one

Rank up Both. will benefit much, Omega Red more will do
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Quake

Rank up Both. will benefit much, Omega Red more will do
    I think for the immediate future, I've only got resources to rank up 1, or I can max out Hyperion, which I'd rather not and bring another champ to Rank 4. Also, I don't have Aegon.
  • Sushma91Sushma91 Posts: 17
    Medusa
    Alright guys, already cleared the Bosses. Used Black Widow CW for the Sentinel, and she worked great. Gladiator Hulk for the Ultron, who was def a harder fight. Guess I'll just be ranking Omega for the Xbones then.