**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom The Duck to Rank 5 or Nick Fury to Rank 4 ?

I have the resources to take VTD to Rank 5 now, and also to take Fury to Rank 4 now.
Should I take VTD asap to Rank 5 or take Fury to 4 and save resources (probably a few months) and later to rank 5?

Venom The Duck to Rank 5 or Nick Fury to Rank 4 ? 74 votes

Venom The Duck
12%
adqqedfyvrMixalisOsfan8TimrosLibertyPrimeV1TheBestinTuakaunolcuNTheInfintySoar2878 9 votes
Nick Fury (Dont Rush)
87%
thetaman23Haji_SaabTimone147LosspikNifzTendersquadallinashesR_D_JrTerracAncAmOGoldenSkullJim0172JohnyzeroLvernon15SiddhantKwatraSamdroxtaarStingerbkAceLuffySaboSlashingSunsetGlodey 65 votes

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Nick Fury (Dont Rush)
    Is Nick Duped? If so, do him.
  • Leon91Leon91 Posts: 58

Is Nick Duped? If so, do him.

Yes he is! Forgot to mention that
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury (Dont Rush)
    Even unduped, I would take Nicky above Howie. VTD needs way too much ramp-up.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Why no one likes VtD? She isn’t bad to be fair..and decent option for Variant 2 which can give you gems to rank up (if you lucky) NF later on..
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Whatever😂

Rank 5ed mine about 2 Weeks ago, 0 Regrets. Nick Fury is a beast but once VtD is ramped up, and you can do so very quickly if you know how to play him, he ends fights So Quickly and will Regen any Health lost.

Yeah, VTD is my MVP by far. I have him R4 with Venom in my team, but everyone says Fury is better, but Im not sure if playing with 30% hp is what I am looking for... Even Fury dmg is better... VTD has done a lot for me , the ramp up is not hard if you know how to do it, in 3 fights you can have 9 buffs if Lucky. But I also dont know if VTD needs the ramp up, have you noticed a huge difference between Rank 4 and Rank 5 VTD?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Venom The Duck
    Leon91 said:

Rank 5ed mine about 2 Weeks ago, 0 Regrets. Nick Fury is a beast but once VtD is ramped up, and you can do so very quickly if you know how to play him, he ends fights So Quickly and will Regen any Health lost.

Yeah, VTD is my MVP by far. I have him R4 with Venom in my team, but everyone says Fury is better, but Im not sure if playing with 30% hp is what I am looking for... Even Fury dmg is better... VTD has done a lot for me , the ramp up is not hard if you know how to do it, in 3 fights you can have 9 buffs if Lucky. But I also dont know if VTD needs the ramp up, have you noticed a huge difference between Rank 4 and Rank 5 VTD?
    The Health Pool and Regen are certainly Bigger, VtD has one of the Biggest Health Pools in the game, the Base Stats like Armor and Crit barely go up but that's because of his Buffs getting a fairly good Boost. The Base Attack is about a 600 Increase between the Rank 4 and 5, and the Fury Buff's Attack Boost is increased by about 400. All in all a fairly good Stat increase, until you get to the Toxic Armor at which point the Base Stat and Buff Boosts boosted by the Toxic Armor Damage is Ridiculous!
    edited January 2020
    Venom The Duck
    I also don't particularly like that you want to be on the edge constantly to be getting the most out of Nick Fury, I enjoy being able to make a mistake and end up back at Full Health in only a few Seconds (with VtD and his Regen).
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Ramp-up RNG is painful and the reason you wont find any gameplay of Venom the Duck in act 6 anywhere
    Venom The Duck
    GagoH said:

Ramp-up RNG is painful and the reason you wont find any gameplay of Venom the Duck in act 6 anywhere

Simply do the first fight on whatever path you take, and if you don't get 3 Good Buffs off that first fight then you just restart the Quest. It's a Lot easier to Ramp Up especially if you are smart and stall the Enemy in those first few fights so the rest are a breeze.

GagoH said:

Simply do the first fight on whatever path you take, and if you don't get 3 Good Buffs off that first fight then you just restart the Quest. It's a Lot easier to Ramp Up especially if you are smart and stall the Enemy in those first few fights so the rest are a breeze.
    Yeah , probably most people believe that the way of bank storage is 1 by 1 and only every count of 100.
    Its very easy to customize VTD when you learn how to ramp up. I ranked Fury to Rank 4 to let him surprise me, I still can Rank 5 VTD which I will compare vs Fury in the next month to see who to rank 5.
    Honestly VTD was my most game changer in all aspects, fury is just a lot of dmg but nothing that VTD cant do