**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is SSSSS?

We have champions like Sentry and Sentinel. And we have the Silver Surfer and Symbiote Supreme. And we even have Stealth Suit Spiderman. If we add the Skrullian Skymaster (Squadron Supreme) we'd have an SSSS.

So is there any Marvel character that without too much semantic gyration would give us an SSSSS champion?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    While I get the jest, if we ever hit 4+ of the same letter of a champ (in you ex, Skrullian Skymaster (Squadron Supreme)) I'd probably think the community would make abbreviations like SkySkrull or SkrullSupreme or maybe SSSQ for easier understanding.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Supreme Song Slayer Slim Shady. Believe it or not, Slim has actually been in marvel comics before, so you could consider him a marvel character. He also did a song for the latest Venom movie! That's about all I got lol
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Spencer Smythe’s second spider slayer?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Since Skrullian Spymaster doesn't exist in the 616 universe, I don't see him being added with a (Squadron Supreme) qualifier.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Some random snake ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Super secret stupid symbiote spider.
    By the way does anyone know the new account aryl is using, if he even has one?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Since Skrullian Spymaster doesn't exist in the 616 universe, I don't see him being added with a (Squadron Supreme) qualifier.

That hasnt stopped them from adding others like gwenpool and old man logan so being outside of the 616 doesnt matter lol.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Maybe the Super Skrull disguise himself as Symbiote Supreme, and, his real name is Steve.