**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Battle Between Nick Fury And Aegon

Who is Better ? everyone know about high sigs stones

The Battle Between Nick Fury And Aegon 85 votes

Nick Fury
40%
PantherusNZDisbanded_pensAxeCopFireStefanjoneszuffyMattKaty_CandySamMarquezOswaldo72383CassyIngi_Freyr197510or_StrongTgtalexColonaut123LordRaymond3gauravtheslayerbrandinhoKelvinKageEtjamaAngusMac279 34 votes
Aegon
60%
BigbowlrSeatinSpity68TendersquadJadedManup456TerraBpn88855Willsy21papajasonLvernon15SiddhantKwatraBlackGekkougaMhd20034SpiderCoolsezgoingSyndicatedDuke_SilverBrokenBluDragon 51 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    For extremely long fights, Ageon is near unmatched. This is why many use him for RoL/LoL/AoL
    For shorter fights and lower health pools (250-300k-ish) Fury is better.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    There uses are too different to compare them. The only thing they have in common is their class type. I would say NF has more practical uses, while Aegon, while not having as many areas in the game where he shines, in the areas he does, he does it like no other.
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    Aegon
    Nick Fury for basic grunt work(Story Quests, event quests, etc)
    Ægon for Endgame(anything ending in "of Legends")
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Don’t know. Both have its own uses.
    Nf? Bleed king, stun immune faster ramp up till unblockable, can’t miss.
    Aegon massive dmg almost immune to debuffs,
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury
    NF is the undisputed bleed god, has unblockable, amazing fury, debuff purification, and 2 lives with the sig ability
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Aegon
    phil56201 said:

There uses are too different to compare them. The only thing they have in common is their class type. I would say NF has more practical uses, while Aegon, while not having as many areas in the game where he shines, in the areas he does, he does it like no other.

I have literally used aegon in Variant 1, variant 3, variant 4, Act 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, LoL, abyss, EQ, AQ. He shines in many areas of the game, just not as good as fury in some of them like AQ.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Before abyss I leant slightly to aegon, but abyss has fired him far ahead imo
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Aegon
    Zuro said:

Tiger360 said:

Aegon as he’s just a beast and is/will be more useful than Aegon especially in the future.

Aegon will be more useful than aegon how amazing

My bad meant Aegon will be more useful in the future haha
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Aegon can beat Nick Fury with one arm tied behind his back.

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury
    I vote NF cause not only is he amazing for shorter fights, but he's amazing for long fights too! People tend to forget that as he gets overshadowed by Ægon. But as long as they bleed, he can still easily take care of those LOL/ROL etc. health pools. You can't say Ægon is a great option for shorter fights. Add that to the fact that Nick also boosts other champs really well and I'd choose Nick over Ægon.