**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Announcing Event Quest: Have You Seen This Dog?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Kingpin is not fat. He is 'Peak' human strength. He is the Alpha human.

KingPin is what peak physical fitness looks like. You may not like it, it this is what peak performance looks like.

Peak strength, sure. Peak performance overall looks like Cap America or Daredevil; since it would involve all round fitness and speed. Like Kingpin is an Olympic powerlifter, but Daredevil is a Decathlete/Gymnast.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Kingpin is not fat. He is 'Peak' human strength. He is the Alpha human.

KingPin is what peak physical fitness looks like. You may not like it, it this is what peak performance looks like.

Peak strength, sure. Peak performance overall looks like Cap America or Daredevil; since it would involve all round fitness and speed. Like Kingpin is an Olympic powerlifter, but Daredevil is a Decathlete/Gymnast.

Kingpin actually is the pinnacle of dexterity and agility, too. I know it may be hard to believe because of his size, but he's as agile as he is strong.
  • Options
    GET RID OF LOCKOUTS!!!
    I understand why lockouts were initially started. Due to the tier system in AQ, there were many individuals and alliances that would switch weekly to get rewards, causing a unfair advantage and gains. It made sense to implement lockouts to create stability within alliances and create more parity. However, you kept the lockouts in season 4 despite changing the weekly, tiered format. This has now put too much power into the hands of the alliances. They can treat members poorly and players feel compelled to stay because they don't want to miss several weeks of rewards due to lockouts and the fear of going somewhere else that actually might be worse. For that matter, alliances can actually kick members mid AQ with no repercussions to the alliance, robbing players of rewards for 2 AQ, since they most likely won't find an alliance prior to the lockout timeframe for the next AQ rewards. Why should this matter to Kabam? Other then the ethics around condoning such behavior on your players, it also hurts your bottom line in the short and long term. Players may become exhausted from this and "take a break", moving to a "rest" alliance where they spend less or, worse, quit altogether. That's lost revenue. Therefore, the lockout system was needed in the previous structure to correct an unfair advantage. However, it should be eliminated in the new system since its not needed and creates a burden on the players that ultimately leads to lost revenue. A response would be appreciated!
  • Options
    SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    edited August 2017
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    Hav hop for. More fremenat to toer2 aplha. In this event. Cant se u guys make it more avabel. Only to ise unit.

We do plan on making Tier 2 Alpha Fragments more available as we move forward, but are starting with areas like the Glory Store. Stay tuned for more ways in the future!

Damn, you could decipher that?

Its not that hard to understand buddy.....
    They are saying the increased T2A availability is just coming soon just like the alliance bases!!
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Where is the energy deal?

Should be made available after maintenance.

Don't see it :(
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Same awful rewards. Won't do this quest either. Lazy as always
  • Options
    Showdown4lphaShowdown4lpha Posts: 49
    I would just do Heroic, but I'm going to also do Normal because I want that 3* Quake. :-)

And yes, if you have ever seen him fight, Kingpin is a beast. He's basically a super strong ninja. I can't remember which comic (might have been Frank Miller's run), but he was laying straight beatdowns on a pack of ninjas with his bare hands.
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Haha Howard got more courage then any champion i seen in Event Quest he basically stood up to Black Bolt himself and Hood also Kingpin lol
  • Options
    So you boot me from the game I pay for and give me a picture of a dog's ass. Is that funny in China?
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    why did you guys spoil the story quest right in chapter 1. Defeating the Collector is not an easy feat, nor is getting to him but Hyperion casually say you already side with Grandmaster and lock up Collector
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Isnt kingpin just a fat bad villain hiring fool? Where does he get these hulk like abilities?

Gotta give him props he's one of the few villains left that might not be end game but can still pull of the whole evil thing
  • Options
    I am facing one issue. dnt know where to raise that regarding the same event quest(have you seeen this dog)
    Issue is:

in chapter 3 Two kings (heoric mode)
    i am not able to get the option covering last node(top right) where cyclopes and X-23 (lady Wolverine)
    it is not able to go to cyclopes node.

due to which i am not able to explore it 100%.

please help.

Thanks,
    Ajay Kotnala
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I am facing one issue. dnt know where to raise that regarding the same event quest(have you seeen this dog)
    Issue is:

in chapter 3 Two kings (heoric mode)
    i am not able to get the option covering last node(top right) where cyclopes and X-23 (lady Wolverine)
    it is not able to go to cyclopes node.

due to which i am not able to explore it 100%.

please help.

Thanks,
    Ajay Kotnala

Follow the dot lines direction. You need to go up to cyclops, not going down to him
  • Options
    I have, on node it will ask you the choose which direction you want to go. But it is not giving the option and directly going to x-23 . And which seems to be a bug. I have tried it on android as well as iPad . Now help me what to do?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You need to defeat Superior Iron man and then go up to cyclops
  • Options
    Jlemos818Jlemos818 Posts: 83
    How about a 2nd energy reduction for act 4 please!!!???
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    What are the artifacts that Lockjaw can find? Played through the quests and I still can't work out what they are, what they do, and why Kingpin wants them
  • Options
    Why the event ends Sep 27th? What happens next?
  • Options
    Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    *Drumroll*

MEMPHISTO