**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus worth generic AG??

Just finished exploring Act 5 and pulled OR but i have a mutant gem for him.

I also have 3 skill gems so definitely 2 for whenever I pull NF and AEgon.

My Ghost, Capiw, and AA are all already awakened.

Only other options would be Human Torch, Dr. Voodo, or Mr. Sinister...

Thoughts???

Comments

• jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    I would say human torch or dr voodoo because they would benefit more from their awakened ability.
    omega red is a good candidate as well if you run suicides
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    JOHNNY STORM aka HUMAN TORCH
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117

So his ability gives him the chance to activate Nova Flames without using pre fight ability?
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Yes
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Voodoo, he is so underrated this days
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    He definitely benefits from it, but doesn't need it. I'd say if he is your main champion in all areas of the game, go for it. But if you use those other champions and need their awakened utility, then use it on someone else.

Or save it for better option.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Corvus is great awakened, but not worth a generic.

HT would be top option, also great prestige when and if you are interested in that. Plus he's getting buffed
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Voodoo, he is so underrated this days

^
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    JonnySnow said:

So his ability gives him the chance to activate Nova Flames without using pre fight ability?
    No, his ability gives him a percentage chance to regain a charge while you do not currently have a charge. If I'm understanding it correctly, you could activate nova flame every other fight with perfect RNG.
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    Dr. Voodoo is practically worthless without being awakened. He can be game changing once awakened.