**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incoming Event Quest: X-Communication!

SHE STEALS POWERS. SHE’S A CLONE. YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT THEY DO NEXT!

X-23 and Rogue investigate a mysterious signal coming from a dark corner of The Battlerealm, only to become ensnared in the deadly game shows of the evil media mogul Mojo! They discover that Mojo has been capturing X-Men to act as unwilling participants in his lethal live-streams, broadcasting to the Battlerealm from his home base: The Mojodome! WILL THEY HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON? OR WILL THEIR CRIES FOR HELP NEVER GET SUBSCRIBERS?!

To make matters worse, Mojo has employed the mysterious Longshot to act as his right-hand-man and enforcer of all things “Mojo”. THEIR STORY WILL BRING YOU TO TEARS! Rogue and X-23 will have to rely on some unlikely allies in order to rescue their friends and escape the madness of the MojoDome in X-COMMUNICATION!

IT’S ALL IN THE REFLEXES

We interrupt your regularly scheduled Battlerealm to bring you our two newest Champions!

Longshot is the genetically engineered star of the Mojoverse’s most dangerous shows, and an unwilling participant in countless schemes orchestrated by the devious Mojo. With the aid of his supernaturally powerful luck, Longshot is able to perform daring stunts and accomplish impossible tasks in his fight for freedom against the Spineless Ones who created him.

Mojo is an extra dimensional being known as a “Spineless One”, who resides in a place known as the Mojoverse where all radio, television, and communication signals converge. This constant bombardment of media has driven Mojo and his kind insane. Lucky for Mojo, he knows how to market his particular brand of madness. Armed with arcane powers and an anti-life field that is lethal to everyone around him, Mojo is sure to crush any and all competitors.

Q&A
How long does this Quest run for?
This Quest will be starting on February 5th at 10:00AM PST and will run until March 4th at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until 10 AM PST on February 19th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends Title associated with Master Difficulty?
The Legends Title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this Quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the Event being live will win the Title. More information on that can be found here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
#1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
#6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
--

Rewards

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner Quests, you earn:
1x Premium Hero Crystal
2,400x Premium Crystal Shards (2.2x Crystals)
1,700x 3-Star Hero Crystal Shards (85% of a Crystal)
2x Tier 1 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
150x Units
900x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
17,450 Gold
1x Lucky Star Title
1x 2-Star Colossus

For completing and mastering all of the Normal Quests, you earn:
2x Premium Hero Crystal
8,500x Premium Crystal Shards (4.25x Crystals)
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
1,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (50% of a Crystal)
150x Units
2x Tier 2 Class Catalyst Crystals
3x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
1x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
12x Tier 3 Generic ISO
24x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
19,325 Gold
1x Lucky Star Title
1x 3-Star Colossus

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic Quests, you earn:
4x Premium Hero Crystals
4,450x Premium Crystal Shards (2.225x Crystals)
1x Ultimate Crystal
1,400x 4-Star Crystal Shards (70% of a Crystal)
1,000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
150x Units
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystals
25x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
30x Tier 4 Generic ISO
5x Tier 5 Generic ISO
30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
28,825 Gold
1x Lucky Star Title

For completing and mastering all of the Master Quests, you earn:
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x Ultimate Crystal
3,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1.5x Crystals)
1x 4-Star Hero Crystal
2,300x 4-Star Crystal Shards (1.15x Crystals)
2,750x 5-Star Crystal Shards (27.5% of a Crystal)
150x Units
3x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
36,000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment (1x Catalyst)
3,600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
95x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
12x Tier 5 Generic ISO
38,825 Gold
1x Mojoverse Mogul Title

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected Quests, you earn:
4,020x 4-Star Crystal Shards (2.01x Crystals)
7,500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (75% of a Crystal)
2,500x 6-Star Crystal Shards (25% of a Crystal)
12,000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment (33% of a Catalyst)
10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
9,000x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Shard (20% of a Catalyst)
1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
42,825x Gold

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Will there be more info on that 21 day arena? And the Valentine’s Day event? Or will that roll out as the events roll out?

Android got a exclusive deal for 1 shattered grandmaster crystal with 5% chance at a 5* with a higher chance at 3*. Taking a hard pass on the side quest not gonna grind away for a guranteed 3*
  • YungTyylerYungTyyler Posts: 13
    looks like Longshot might have the mercenary tag. Would be sick if we could sort our champs by tags. Maybe Kabam has this concept in the works already, idk
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Curious are we going to get info on the 21 day arena and other related events today or will the information be released tomorrow?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Still no update to rewards for UC or a new difficulty? So it's going to be another boring UC EQ that I can blitz through with Corvus. Add a new difficulty already, UC is too easy.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Genuinely curious ..

Beginner difficulty has
    900x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
    as as reward ..

however, Normal has no Tier 4 anythings for a reward ??

Shouldn't rewards be ramping upwards ?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Will there be more info on that 21 day arena? And the Valentine’s Day event? Or will that roll out as the events roll out?

Android got a exclusive deal for 1 shattered grandmaster crystal with 5% chance at a 5* with a higher chance at 3*. Taking a hard pass on the side quest not gonna grind away for a guranteed 3*
    Maybe you’ll get to pull more than just 1?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020

Maybe you’ll get to pull more than just 1?
    You will likely gain alot of crystals but what i learned from uncollected grandmaster which i opened for over 1 yr now never pulled 5* while others have so i will safe myself the heartbeat (pun intended) and not do the challenge
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @BigPoppaCBONE Firstly, I love your username. Secondly, I guess it is, but that doesn't change the fact that there is no difficulty for the EQ for endgame players and that's an issue. As more and more people get larger and better rosters, more and more of them are going to get bored with the game and be more likely to move on to other games. As a developer, it is Kabam's job to keep their playerbase invested in the game and by not adding the Cavalier difficulty that the endgame players are requesting, they are failing to complete that aspect of their job. So, yes, it's a me problem that I can just blitz through the EQ and be bored, but it is also a Kabam problem.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    Rewards for UC are still meh !
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

With monthly calendars giving a full t2a now for Cavalier and half for UC (correct me if I'm wrong on UC) these UC rewards seriously need to be updated to match the current state of the game. You literally get significantly more just for logging in then you do for fully exploring the top difficulty.

I'm UC. I've been logging on and not playing for months. This is definitely not true. Lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

zeezee57 said:

With monthly calendars giving a full t2a now for Cavalier and half for UC (correct me if I'm wrong on UC) these UC rewards seriously need to be updated to match the current state of the game. You literally get significantly more just for logging in then you do for fully exploring the top difficulty.

I'm UC. I've been logging on and not playing for months. This is definitely not true. Lol.
    Why are you on the forums then lol
    I get asked alot. Lol. I retired from playing, but I'm still debating coming back sometime. If I do, I don't want to be completely lost.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Underwhelming
  • Still no buff on the rewards...